My Logic seems to be f*%ked

ill o.g.
Help me guys!!

My Logic uninstalled itself so I reinstalled and it says 'Project Manager on disk has got wrong version. Rescanning required'

Does anyone know what this means? I can't open any of my projects.

Cheers in advance

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
open disk utilities from the utilities, select the macintosh hd and hit check permissions, once done you hit the restore permissions button underneith the check permissions button.

caches location ( just clear what's IN the cache folder, not the cache folder itself)

~ Users/library/caches

ill o.g.
Ok, so i've tried updating, re-installing, deleting the caches, restoring the permissions and updating the xs-key and I still have the same problem. I think i'm gonna take the laptop back to the Apple shop...

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
aight ^^^

if bothered to check for yourself (and save time at the aasp) then try the following.

create a second user account and check if the issue also occures there, if so then you have a system wide problem, if so re-install osx (archive and install preserving user and configs) and replicate the issue, if issue would still occur then install with erase & install. If the issue then still persists then contact applecare and ask for re-direct to enterprises in regards to xs key issue with logic studio.

members online