My Illmuzik Contest Theme Ideas (In no particular order)

Fury Beats

Fury Beats
Battle Points: 241
Great theme, problem is there is no beatmaker better than me so the second part doesn't make sense...
I think we are on to something. The theme could be "The Best Beat You Think You've Heard" and enter it into the contest with proper attribution if it ain't yours.

Reactions: TWU

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I think we are on to something. The theme could be "The Best Beat You Think You've Heard" and enter it into the contest with proper attribution if it ain't yours.
Then you'd have people saying "what do you mean I didn't place? Mine's the best beat you've ever heard!".

it's because of BIGCAR they conspire to make you think Jamiroquai owns a car, but really the car owns him. And soon cars will own us all. Look it up. the cars have kiddies in the trunk because of the BIGCARPEDORING. It's all online you can read about it.
You laugh now, but mark my words. BIGCAR will eat your children. You have been warned.

Fury Beats

Fury Beats
Battle Points: 241
Then you'd have people saying "what do you mean I didn't place? Mine's the best beat you've ever heard!".
They can optionally put their own beat in if they want (or use a different, it's all subjective) but it's for the voters to decide, not the entrant.

members online