My Illmuzik Contest Theme Ideas (In no particular order)

Fury Beats

Fury Beats
Battle Points: 241
@Fade (Feel free to steal any of these ideas in the future; wouldn't be surprised if some have already been used since some are general)
  • Charlie Brown
  • James Brown
  • Barry White
  • Wizard of Oz
  • Opera
  • Jazz
  • Country
  • Gospel
  • Video Game
  • Bass Heavy

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Thanks! I will consider these.

wizard of oz GIF

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
(c)Rappers @2GooD Productions of today will never realize how big of pawns they are by way of being used to further certain agenda(s) plus they are too pussy to understand business. Out'chea paying Fed paperworked up "gangstas" for "protection."

(c)Rappers @2GooD Productions of today will never realize how big of pawns they are by way of being used to further certain agenda(s) plus they are too pussy to understand business. Out'chea paying Fed paperworked up "gangstas" for "protection."
its not just "(c)Rappers" its about 90% of the artists in the music business.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
It @Fade means that rappers are on the low end of the society food chain re: influence and the proliferation of accepted ignorance via media. Rappers promote certain things that have been in existence before Hip Hop.

You gotta know how rappers mention endlessly how they “hustle” but stay getting fucked w/no Vaseline. You gotta know how they scream how thug they are but pay actual thugs for protection.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
It @Fade means that rappers are on the low end of the society food chain re: influence and the proliferation of accepted ignorance via media. Rappers promote certain things that have been in existence before Hip Hop.

You gotta know how rappers mention endlessly how they “hustle” but stay getting fucked w/no Vaseline. You gotta know how they scream how thug they are but pay actual thugs for protection.
Yeah but what does this have to do with this topic? It's supposed to be Beat This theme ideas! How did we get here?

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544

Cool idea, not sure how to make a beatt out of this, but I'll give it a go. Just gritty hip hop i assume. Something street.

Cool idea, not sure how to make a beatt out of this, but I'll give it a go. Just gritty hip hop i assume. Something street.
So if Im reading this right, the theme is we all act like we are the best beatmaker on the site, but then we all have to pay somebody else to make the beat for us?

Or we could all talk shit about every aspect of hip hop for years, while doing absolutely fuck all to change anything. Like the fan on the sidelines that cant kick a ball for shit, but likes screaming at the pro's telling them what and how they should be doing their job.