My Gaming Issue...Help!

• warzone (oct 8-12) signup begins in...

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Lately there's been alot of talk about gamers (Om and his dope @$$ controllers, he also said that he's getting into creating games and so on)...Fade and I quote...
Fade said:
Ya that's because everyone's too busy playing xbox.

Which brings me to a question that I've been wanting to ask for a looong time...Which gaming system do you all really think is the BEST?

Most of the cats I know have xbox systems, I have PS3 and Wii. When I go over to there houses, I have to get used to the difference in the controllers which takes away from my game a little, then it's the same thing when they come over to my house, they have to get used to my PS3.

From my observations, PS3 kills xbox overall (graphics, user interface and so on...). xbox has good graphics, more games, and it's cheaper. But the problem I'm having is - I don't think those reasons are good enough to justify me going out and buying a xbox when PS3 is so much better overall.
Your thoughts?

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
I own an X-box, therefore you must get one as well. Fade has one, Sucio, Stress and many other members. Think of all the online games! We can start our own posse! Seriously, both consoles are dope, I want to get a PS3, but I can't afford it. The x-box and the PS have games you can get for good prices. I was at ebgames last weekend, and picked up a bunch of games for 4.99$ each (Bioshock 1, Battlefield Bad Company, and some others) but anyways, I have to say the x-box is dope, but a bit pricey because you have to pay for live... still it's well worth it in my opinion. So my verdict... Xbox 360!

Ozmosis

Sound Tight Productions
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 201
When I go over to there houses, I have to get used to the difference in the controllers which takes away from my game a little, then it's the same thing when they come over to my house, they have to get used to my PS3.

Thats the reason I bought a 360 a couple years back. I was on PS1 and PS2 for years, while everyone had the first xbox. The 360 came out and I went with the masses instead of the PS3. I miss the PS controllers those were prefect for me, the xbox controllers make my hands cramp up.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I have an xbox so you should all have one too. It's just laws of the universe, you need to balance the planets. So go out right now and get an xbox.

lion-ucs

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Eventually getting the 360, the ps3 will be the last system I get

the 360 is a better system overall (obviously opinionated), even see the Wii better than the ps3 game-wise, and not by quantity. The only game I have any true desire to play is GoW3, there are indeed other games I'd play, but not enough to really make me want to get it and one game doesn't justify spending $359.98, even tho I REALLY want to play GoW3.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
GoW3 has sick graphics to say the least but honestly speaking, I think you would be very disappointed in the game itself. It's much easier than 1 and 2 which kinda takes away from the fun of it to me. As far as your other comments about PS3, I'll pretend that you didn't say them...lol

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
PS3> Barely have time to play. probably 1ce every few months lol. I'm usually in the sudio and whatnot

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
The red ring of death is when the X-box conks out and basically says fuck you. It hasn't happen to mine yet... but I usually install all my games and try not to use the disc reader.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Whoa! are you serious? they actually have a light on the game system that tells you "I'm broke"? or is the light for something else also?

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
LMAO see PS3 never had any of those problems. Xbox is notoriously breaking haha

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
LMAO see PS3 never had any of those problems. Xbox is notoriously breaking haha

The PS3 has the yellow light of death doesn't it? Two of my buddies PS3's busted up and stopped workin... could be the laser or whatever, but still. Either way you go... there's going to be problems haha.