my boy akrobatik battling some pilgram

T

The Bastard

this is kinda old but pretty cool video of akrobatik droppin heat on sum dood. the crowd sounds like it was feelin the pilgram more so im guessin it was backpack night or sumthin. the club this went down at is the western front which a lot of ill underground rappers from the boston area play at.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYJ2W-zm2cs"]YouTube - Sage_Francis_vs_Akrobatik[/ame]

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 71
he did come off better than the white dude.......but he seemed bored or something........like he had no energy. The white guy was all energy and no style...lol.........i wasn't really feeling either though.

T

The Bastard

he did come off better than the white dude.......but he seemed bored or something........like he had no energy. The white guy was all energy and no style...lol.........i wasn't really feeling either though.

yeah i hear that, he was too laid back, if he spit the same shit only louder and stuck his finger in this doods face, it woulda been much better, the white dood looks like relic

lilhatedon

none of Y.G.D.B
ill o.g.
the white guy is sage francis and he spitt more punch lines than ak did i surpose thats why they were cheering

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 207
battle was kinda wack but the white dude ate em up.... the black dude was wiggity wiigity wack!!! he sounded like just anyone up there .. no hot lines no personality shit is garbage.. white dude was aight to me he was off beat but his lines where way hotter imo

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
akro is a dope mc, know your history! one of boston finest.
but that shit is mad old, sage francis wasnt fat back then.

the makeshift patriot is a sick freestyler and akro too but akro can do better than this, he prolly didnt have his night there!

members online