Must see video!

Mrbendointhis

ill o.g.
Exclusive Tracks Produced Entirely By The Wbros For The Wbros Publishing. Courtesy of First In Flight Ent.
Serious inquires Email us @ Thawrightbros@gmail.com
Directed and edited By MyCuzn Kev

Reverbnation.com/thewbros
myspace.com/wrightbrothers1
Twitter.com/thewbros

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
Sooo why must we watch this?? I missed it

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
ROTFLMAO! DOX, these cats are just grinding...hahaha, I know it's kinda like trying to sell chocolate to HERSHEY'S but thats all this is. Shopping their music would probably do better at a predominately rappers site rather than at a production site. HAHAHAHA! More Classic Ish!

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
I been lettin this sneak promo slide for a MINUTE! I want ANSWERS!! hahaha

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
ROTFLMAO! DOX, these cats are just grinding...hahaha, I know it's kinda like trying to sell chocolate to HERSHEY'S but thats all this is. Shopping their music would probably do better at a predominately rappers site rather than at a production site. HAHAHAHA! More Classic Ish!

You right Dac, and I'm a potential customer so,

yall aint got no original shit? Your own sound? Or are you expecting to lift off, using someone elses design?? The Wright Bros. broke ground. How are you doing such?? enlighten me please, my paypal is waiting!

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Well if the paypal is waiting, I'd be happy to oblige...just sayin..

Ozmosis

Sound Tight Productions
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 201
LOL... Fuck a laptop or flash drive, im just going to carry my desktop around then do some pullups

Mrbendointhis

ill o.g.
LOL... Fuck a laptop or flash drive, im just going to carry my desktop around then do some pullups

Hahaha, This Dude. Yea i link my Comp up with my interphase basically to the input of the mbox so we record str8 off of what i play into the G5... and while doing so my Partner Rocks Drums or synths at the same time... Its pretty Dope!

Mrbendointhis

ill o.g.
You right Dac, and I'm a potential customer so,

yall aint got no original shit? Your own sound? Or are you expecting to lift off, using someone elses design?? The Wright Bros. broke ground. How are you doing such?? enlighten me please, my paypal is waiting!

The Label is First In Flight Ent...

Being Production Partners we figured its only Right We Go By The Wbros...

Check the http://www.reverbnation.com/thewbros

members online