Musical Backgrounds

kaivai

Reppin V.I.C
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
played guitar and ukelele for bout 5 years, shit on the gat, badass on the uke, learnt bass while i was playing the guitar, now i wanna i learn to drum.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
I played piano, guitar and bass. And i played with myself alot too.

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
Word. I grew up playing guitar, took nylon lessons when i was like 10, then i bought my own steel string, played that for about 8 more years, always wanted a drum set more though...Eventually got board of not finding anybody to play music with so i started to look into other activites....Later on, picked up a keyboard and started teachin myself from scratch, and now im basically an aspiring, beatmaking/keyboard/percussionist......Goin to practice piano over the summer.

Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
I was the red-head in Spice Girls.

FuzE

i make beatz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 99
eXampuL_oNe said:
Played the trumpet when I was real young, forgot everything...

yeah me too. I played it in band class in the sixth grade. don't remember nuthin now.

A B

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 32
played keyboard in church. All the songs were in C so i didnt really learn much outside of the songs but it helps anyway. Used to take lessons to but forgot all that stuff

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
i've wrote lyrics since 97 and got into beats feb 02. i drink a lot so that hinders my growth. but i'm cutting that out and taking music theory next semister. i'm slowly brinin my four corners to a square

Steel Side

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I play keys, sax, trumpet, some drums and a lil guitar. Played all through middle school and high school, and almost went to Manhattan School of Music.

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
1st trombone in JHS

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
Played violin in 4th grade. All I remember is how to hold the damned thing. LOL!