mpd16

YoungGunna22

ill o.g.
hey im new here n i jus got a mpd16 to make beats for a mixtape that me n my friend will b making can yall give me some tips on how to make good hip hop beats

misscc803

Miss C.C.
ill o.g.
One way would be to search this forum which has alot of helpful things. I understand u are new here but still at least help yourself by reading/researching.

All I can say is if music is something u seriously/really wanna do then making beats should come easy as your practice and prolong.

Nicole

misscc803

Miss C.C.
ill o.g.
Its an midi controller that u use with software. Why buy something if u dont know what it does? Also its not the gear u use its what u do with it. Having an mpc will not make u a good producer/beatmaker.

Nicole

trebeatz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
making beats isnt something that you can just do because you need some beats, im not tryin to get down on you but if you are actually looking for professional sounding beats for a real project, i suggest finding an experienced producer, making beats isnt something you can just do all of the sudden when you need some instrumentals

YoungGunna22

ill o.g.
yea i kno that i jus need help on da basics like how do i record wat im playing n how do i add samples 2 1 of my pads could u help me out

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
damn no offense but thats gonna be a cd of wackness if u try to produce it straight off.

you need at least a few months experience before u will start to make anythin worthwhile. if u are willing to learn this site is a great place to be.

i would search around and buy some beats that u like. float over to rocbattle.com and u can buy dope beats for as low as $10.

TheDeen

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Since you're a FL user, go to the FL forum here and read.

Also, read 9th Wonder interviews.

After doing this thoroughly, THEN ask us questions.

Also, FL is not hardware.

-The Deen

YoungGunna22

ill o.g.
TheDeen said:
Since you're a FL user, go to the FL forum here and read.

Also, read 9th Wonder interviews.

After doing this thoroughly, THEN ask us questions.

Also, FL is not hardware.

-The Deen
yea i use fl cubase and wavelab