MPD Crashes PC

Presto7737

ill o.g.
Yo...If I connect my damn MPD 16 to my PC after a while dat shit crashes my pc son and I get a stop error saying something something memory value less than or equal to and have to reset my PC. If this happens or has happened to you, did u fix it? How? Plz help a southern cat...it's f****ing up my process!

E

Ease

I've been having the exact same problem since I got my new computer. In the morning I'll come back to my computer and it'll be a blue screen stop error and it names the MPD16 driver as the problem. I've also been having another problem where Reason freezes for a couple seconds in 30-second intervals. The audio continues to play but the programs interface freezes and it's incredibly annoying. I've asked for help in other forums and I haven't figured out how to solve it.

Here's my system:

AMD Athlon X2 4400+
2GB OCZ RAM
300GB SATAII HD
eVGA GeForce 7800GT CO
SoundBlaster X-Fi Platinum

If anyone's got any ideas, I'd love to figure this out.

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
I have had problems with the MPD aswell. Fuck that peice!!! Take it back and switch to a trigger finger... Seriously, I am so glad I did it... I have had the same exact problem.. And the customer support acts like they don't know shit...