Mpc 2500 Help

• beat this! voting starts in...

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
So Protools Wont Let Me Record In Because The Mac Is Goin Through Some Shit Right Now, Is There A Way That I Can Export My Beats From My Mpc 2500 Without Having To Use Protools. I Have An External Hardrive And The Mp Has A Dvd-r Drive. Any Suggestions

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Forget it...Delete this please somebody. mybad about the hardware section, i forgot this akai shit even existed, im new to the MPC side of things. Yall call this the darkside right? lol

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Guevara, Im not sure of what you are trying to do, but if your computer is down and you have your beats on the external hd then you can't do it without another computer. If you are trying to export your beats from the mpc then all you have to do is burn them on the dvd. ( I know thats common sense but I'm just taking at stab at what you're asking because I'm not sure ).

-dac-

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
nah i dont have enough memory to sample them back into the MPC, what i did was theres an alesis cd recorder and it actually recorded each track off the MPC wit the Red and White cables. now i just gotta fix this jog wheel.

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
yeah pretty much, but yo do u know how i can get this jog wheel to move when im chopping my samples, i dont remember it being so slow, when my homie showed me how to cut on the 2000xl he would spin the shit a couple times and i could atleast see it move on the screen, now i have to actually type in the start and end points because this shit takes a day and a half to go anywhere.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
nope, I dont know whats going on with that, I know what youre talking about but I have no idea why it takes so long.

let us know what you come up with, so we'll know in the future.

good luck,
-dac-

*~Snaelro Wen~*

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
shift + < or > arrow to make the intervals bigger or smaller. i know whatcha mean, coming from
the 2000xl jog wheel to the fucker thats on the 2500 your like wtf! the jog wheel is SOOOOO damn slow on the mpc2500 and the doin that shift + arrow shit i jus told u bout gets annoying over time....