MPC 1000 trouble!!

SketchUp

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
hi can anyone please help me,

the problem is.......
firstly, i load up new samples to create a program and then im set to make the beat.
then i try to save the program and i get the message 'directory error' and it doesnt let me save the program.
i then make a sequence and then i try to save that and i also get 'directory error' again.

is this a problem with my memory card(wondered if i just need a new one(still using the original 32mb card) or is it another issue.

every time i now make a beat i have to play it thru cool edit and save it on my pc.

any help would be much appreciated.

sketchup

Ozmosis

Sound Tight Productions
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 201
I used to get this error as well. You have to create another folder on your disk and save some of your files there. When you see "directory error" that means that the specific area of disk space that your are trying to save to is full. So create a new folder on the flash and move some of your files and programs to there.

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
I never had that problem, but I will tell you this I have had it freeze just up on me just as I finished up a beat.....and I upgraded the OS, I am tempted to sell mine because of this bug, I make a lot of joints one after the other and it will eventually freeze up......play button stays lit....console is locked up even if I have the usb disconnected...LOL

Enigma

ill o.g.
Try reformatting your flashcard. You may have a volume error on the partition you are trying to save to.

members online