MPC 1000 official price?

Sober

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I was researching the mpc 1000 and came across this site. It has a small little paragraph talking about the mpc and gives a price tag.

http://www.onestopbeats.com/newz.html

$879.99

I dunno i wish it was more in the lines of 599.99 or 499.99

:smokin:

ill o.g.
i wish it was around $600 too. But think about how many more people would start making beats! Any rich kid who thought it looked cool would be buying that making some wack beats and callin it rap.

(Another step for rap going mainstream)

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
Hopefully it doesn't turn out to be a flop or the OS is unstable.....but look at it like this, don't you think there's enuff people trying to produce now with all of the powerful software, you can do alot of the same things and even on the aftermarket mpc's and grooveboxes that are powerful as hell can be purchased for about the same....so don't get caught up in the fear that the market will be saturated with beatmakers because a brand new mpc is coming out,,,,,......that happened a few years ago....LOL just keep doing your thing and perfecting your techniques....
I think its affordable because the last one....the 4000 was out of range for a lot of people and most top producers used the hell out of it in a lot of tracks that came out the last 2 years.....so I think they are purposely targeting the home producers to also make their money back on the low 4000 sales..

Freakwncy

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 17
i might get it...ok...after feature research... I'm not getting it, I'm sticking to the 2000XL... the 1000 has some f-ed up features....as far as compat. w/ other MPCs and whatnot...it's good far as making beats, but to interact w/ other people that have MPCs it's a no no... so I'm not going to get it...

Check out www.akaipro.com for specs. < sorry Fade.

members online