Motu Traveler Users

ill o.g.
hey couple quick questions regarding the motu traveler:

1)how do you set up more than one pair of monitors? in my case, i have a set of event tr-8's and a pair of krk rp-5's and i'd like to use both simultaneously for either a bigger sound spectrum or to mess around with some surround.

2)what is the purpose of having 4 mix options? i'm guessing its more for live stuff where you'd need to switch between different settings or something.

3) Any tips out there from the experienced user in regards to recording? i'm know its ambiguous but i'm digging= thx

ill o.g.
maybe i'm doin somethin wrong but i tried that....within the travelers softward cuemix...they offer 4 mixes where you can assign or route which monitors you want to use...but i was talking with a guy down at the namm show in anaheim and he was saying something about doing sometime of cable wiring from the spdif coaxial...like running the in into the out...does that ring a bell for anyone?

ill o.g.
anyone know how to sync more that just the main outs pair of speaker so that i can use two pairs of speakers at the same time?