Most ridiculous comment about Hip-Hop you've heard from someone?? (In real Life)

Qwerty

Sshsh-Straight fiya!
ill o.g.
o-a-ksavage said:
Dude, I guess my argument is stupid because there's no objective way to settle it, I might define it my way and you might define it your way.

That's what i said before..anyway. I guess it's just 2 different way to see it...

o-a-ksavage

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Relic said:
I have always found that I get a more positive response when
I say I produce hiphop as opposed to I produce rap music.
People seem to associate rap with guns and hos and hiphop with a more positive throw back thing.
I dont know why...

Yup, that's real shit. Hip Hop has different connotations for most people, it sounds more artistic and positive than rap music.

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
"Rap is something you do, Hip Hop is something you live"- KRS1

It's just like any other culture in the world. But cats get it twisted. There's Hip Hop, and there's Hip Hop music. There's Latinos,,,the there's Salsa. That's my interpretation.

back to the subject,,,,"Rap is a fad, it will die soon like disco.",,,lol

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
Comparing Rap To Disco is a dumb statement in itself. I almost choked when i read that

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
^^^^^Thank you!!!! Y'all are messing a good thread with that shit...

Another one, very common "Biggie was not that great, (Name of new, upcoming artist here) is a real legend!"

o-a-ksavage

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
StressWon said:
back to the subject,,,,"Rap is a fad, it will die soon like disco.",,,lol

LOL, that reminds me. My pops said "Rap is the longest lasting fad ever." I was like, "Pops, you just contradicted yourself, just admit to yourself that it's not going away Goddamnit!"

T

The Bastard

Relic said:
"KRS1 sucks ghostface would kill him in a battle.."
You have to understand how much Im into krs to appreciate the ensuing near fist fight...lol
who said that, i dont think ghost is a battle rapper like krs

O

open mind

krs1 and ghostface would team up and tag team the dude that said that shit about them hehehehe.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
The Bastard said:
who said that, i dont think ghost is a battle rapper like krs
When I worked in a record store this white kid who I guess had only heard wu0tang his entire life, he wanted somthin good so I recommended the new BDP at the time and thats what he said it started an arguement and I just walked off before I dropped kicked him and got fired.