More food for thought for the "XXXX is ruining hip hop" topics

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
does anyone ever realize that those of use who will actually go on to careers in hip hop- and i'm sorry, everyone on here wont- but for those of us who will actually move on to a real career in hip hop, i'm sure we'll be held accountable for our words at some point.

if/when i "make it", i wouldnt be suprised to have a long list of established artists who hate my guts...

Kanye
Eminem
D12
Lil John
Master P
Dip Set
Jaylib (a fan of jay dee)
Kweli (i'm as fan)
Freeway
State Property
B.E.P
Nelly
Lil Wayne
Juvenile
Kid Rock
LImp Bizkit
Snoop
JKwon
basically the south ooutside of kast/cee lo/scar

why? because i've spent my year online slandering them, their music, etc.... i've dissed them all and some worse then others. i think ive hated on kanye and em as bad as anyone...

and of course there are a few thousand others just like me so thats not really going to matter...

but if i come up and make a name for myself, everthing i have said is public record just as if it was in the source or xxl.........

and so i just figured thats something to think about. be prepared to deal with SOMETHING if that were to happen.. .

MarkN

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 55
I've dissed some artist but i've never lied i've always been truhtful with my opinions so if i did blow the only people that would hate me would be the ones i wouldnt worry about anyway !

C

Copenhagen

Unless you were to go under the same name as you use on here, as your artist name, nobody would know the link...and even if you did, someone would have to stumble upon your member name here, think that you were one and the same, check your IP, track your address etc etc. I therefore don't think that this would be an issue to worry about.

However, be sure that any girl that you have dumped, ditched or treated like dirt, whether she deserved it or not, will tell the meanest stories about you when the media has tracked them down and paid them.
Also, your 'friends' might tell embarresing stories about.
Your relatives might even follow the same routes.
The established artist will probably try and get you anyway, if they are scared of the competition. Then they will do anything to ruin your reputation and creditability.
I think that's where your worries should be, if that day comes.
However, their loyality might overcome money, if you always remember to treat those around you like you yourself want to be treated. And if you should end up with not being famous, you might not see a celebrity when you look yourself in the mirror, but you'll still be proud of yourself...

On a side note though, why spend time badmouthing these established artists because you don't like them. Why not just leave them and let them be, and do your best music wise to make you or the genres you like, the stuff that get's played. I mean, if you walk into a club, and you see this real ugly girl with no personality trying to make you her trophy, then you don't spend your whole evening badmouthing her, do you? Of course not. You let her be, leave her, and spend your time charming the dimes that you fancy...

This wasn't particular aimed at you Truth, at all, but just to anybody who makes sense of what I've written and feel what I'm saying.

Take care...

Cope'

ill o.g.
I think its MTV ruinin hip-hop. Radio (most radio stations) ruinin hip-hop too. If we could get rid of wack radio that wont quit playin wack rap music and MTV doin to Hip-Hop what it did to Rock-N-Roll, then we could go back to the real rap days.

And if that happened i think it would narrow down a lot of the people who are only tryin to be in hip-hop so they can be famous or make big money.

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
^^^^^^ helix, this isnt about whose ruining hip hop......its about the those of us who have spent (waisted) countless hours dissing these guys and the possible repecussion of our idle words.

did you even read my post? i dont really care about "whats ruining hip hop" anymore.

and i agree completely cope.

ill o.g.
Shit.

Sorry truth. I mightve rplied to the wrong thing, but excuse me, i gotta go tighen my neck so my head dont fall. Im trippin.

mercurywaters

hip hop in the flesh
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 32
if saying how you feel has bad repercussions then so be it. if you're really worried about it then hold your tongue. whoopi goldberg just lost an endorsement deal with slim fast for making jokes about george bush. she didn't take back a word she said. she understood their position and said she's gonna be who she is regardless. i have to respect that. i mean whoopi goldberg has been outspoken her entire career. what did slimfast expect?

ill o.g.
mercurywaters said:
if saying how you feel has bad repercussions then so be it. if you're really worried about it then hold your tongue. whoopi goldberg just lost an endorsement deal with slim fast for making jokes about george bush. she didn't take back a word she said. she understood their position and said she's gonna be who she is regardless. i have to respect that. i mean whoopi goldberg has been outspoken her entire career. what did slimfast expect?

You should do more posts like this. I could learn some shit every day.

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
i'm not saying whether or not yo ushould state yuor opinion. i'm just windering if people actually think about the possible consequences...

and personally i have mixed feelings about that for myself. in the end i would just deal- because i'm not going to change my opinions, but in the future i may just keep it to myself, personally.

of course i can respect those who stand by what they say, i'm just saying there can be repercussions of that- and thats its something people should be prepared to deal with should they come.

C

Copenhagen

In addition to my previous post, I stand by what I say, but I just rarely spend time saying too much negative things, whether it is about things or people. I feel that I waste my time, and not only does negativity influence me back, it also influences others around me...and I hate it when other people are like that, so why be like that myself.

I would deal with the consequences though, if I had said something that would later be exposed to the person it was about.

E

Equality 7-2521

man this shit is the last ting im worried about.

if i think someone is wack i dont have aproblem saying it and backing it up with reasons. if that person thinks im wack then thats fine too. everyone is entitled to an opinion.

but i really wont give a fuck if a wack mainstream artist came up to me with beef. why would i care? they are wack anyway!

UnOwn

Sir Templeton Peck
ill o.g.
Equality 7-2521 said:
man this shit is the last ting im worried about.

if i think someone is wack i dont have aproblem saying it and backing it up with reasons. if that person thinks im wack then thats fine too. everyone is entitled to an opinion.

but i really wont give a fuck if a wack mainstream artist came up to me with beef. why would i care? they are wack anyway!

True.... Fuck it, add them to the long list of people that actually know me and hate me. People don't call me The Infamous for being non-offensive, I say what I think and anyone who takes offensense can go fuck themselves...
It is all just our opinion anyway, I don't think some established artist really gives or will ever give a flying fuck what was said online. Isn't that what the internet is for, slandering people anonymously...LOL.

Besides, I'mma stay underground til death and if I blow up, you all can put a bullet in my head...you all have my permission...

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
whose saying they hate good hip hop? are yo ureffering to my posts? because to me, those guys arent making good hip hop to my ears (xept kweli and jay dee)..... and if they are making good music according to your ears, more power to you .

benny beatz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 36
Imma go ahead and dis linkin park right now... Theyre fuckin wack. Anyone who likes linkin park is a flamer

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
what a topic..
like who fucking cares...
let it be known i am dissing everyone lol
these days mcs get at you to buy a beat to diss you.. and let you ghotwrite it too..
everybody sucks and they better stop sucking in general and start sucking my dick.