Monitors?

P_1

One of THE OG MEMBERS
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 38
Event rather than the krk's? really?? why? i saw no positives with that comparison

Greg Savage

Ehh Fuck you
ill o.g.
Save up alittle more get the Krk Rp8's

i dont think anyone will tell u Events rather then Krk and actually Explain WHY? most of the time they will say events because of He say She Say..they go by what they hear not by what they actually Experienced.

the Maudio Monitors are not a bad buy but they are not a good Quality as the Krk's..

incogneeto

J.B. LEGACY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
P_1 said:
Event rather than the krk's? really?? why? i saw no positives with that comparison

I GOT KRK ROKIT 5'S I LOVE EM NO COMPLISNTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P_1

One of THE OG MEMBERS
ill o.g.
OK i was looking at those 8's but they seem kind of pricey. although i can afford it right now i would want to save some money to get my 1000 in the next month. i might go for the 5's because i dont turn them up that high anyway.

P_1

One of THE OG MEMBERS
ill o.g.
ok i finally ordered the e-mu 1212m and the krk rp5's. ill let y'all know how it is when i get it and try it out! thanks for the help. PEACE

Waynyce

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Yeah I prefer the krk's over the tr series. My Rokit 8's can handle bass better than those Tr 8's. I wouldn't get anything smaller than 6's though. Down here in tha south you gotta be able to pump that Bass! Actually I wish I had gotten the KRK v6's. They seem to be flatter and have a fuller sound.