Mlmg Video "in The Lab"

themucka

"The man behind the Hits"
ill o.g.
yeah not like u need to be told but ur man is sick on the piano,,,good shyt as usual mucka....no shout out for illfam though...damn

if Fade hooks me up with a vip membership i might do it.. i'm still mad at him for screwing me out of the 1st contest i entered hear lol.. This was the 1st website i ever joined as a forum member so i always stop by to say hello...

u crazy on tha keys fam... im bout ready to sample and chop yo ass... where's my mini quarter inch jack...lol

da relic

tru dat fam

PUBLSHING TO C.HILL S.MARIN for MLMG Music/ Warner chappel....

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
Mucka....u one bad muthaaaaaaaaaaaaa shut yo mouth...I'm just talking 'bout mucka

the first homey was so fast on the keys the camera broke a sweat trying to keep up....lol

A town fitted off 2 u guys!

themucka

ill o.g.
Mucka....u one bad muthaaaaaaaaaaaaa shut yo mouth...I'm just talking 'bout mucka

the first homey was so fast on the keys the camera broke a sweat trying to keep up....lol

A town fitted off 2 u guys!

gratzi.. stay tuned more to come 2/01/01

themucka

ill o.g.
wow, again , as usual , excellent stuff..
I bet all the kids that laughed saying "haha, your mom makes you take piano!" are fuckin hating here in this vid! lol..
R&B shit is fuckin off the chain as well!
VERY inspirational !

lets jus say after working with simon my kid gonna play the wall piano erryday of his when he 5..

dope.....

gratzi

AMG

God:Mind~Asiatic
ill o.g.
that was dope. you was feelin it on the MP :)

dahkter

Ill Muzikoligist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 4
dope video mucka.
When that first cat came on playing the keys, it reminded me of some crazy warner brothers cartoon where bugs writes tons of notes on the page and daffy needs to play it.
keep on makin those hits, real, real nice.

themucka

ill o.g.
dope video mucka.
When that first cat came on playing the keys, it reminded me of some crazy warner brothers cartoon where bugs writes tons of notes on the page and daffy needs to play it.
keep on makin those hits, real, real nice.

I was actually gonna do a black n white movie edit before we showed us making the tracks with that beat playing in the background and lil cuts of him playing it at the same time..

but i couldnt find the proper final cut filters...

glad you like..... more 2 come 02/01/08

members online