Mlk!?

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
I agree... I thought there would have been a massive 3 or 4 page tribute thread... Much respect to Martin Luther King. It would have been an honor to meet him in person.

I'm still pissed off I didn't have off work today for this holiday (not to make it sound negative, I just think that it is looked over a little too much). I think it should be much more recognized and not taken as lightly as is. This man was truly a Leader and very few people today (if anyone at all) has the ability to do what he did.

bluchippa5

Golden Ear
ill o.g.
I just wish more artists would have the nutz to speak out as he did and at least contribute some type significant impact to the struggle. I know this doesn't come close to comparison, but when will artists speak out when given the chance as kanye did. I know thats what I rhyme for. My love for the music and the yearning to make a difference. We as a people lack a leader with no hidden agendas. Ever since Martin and Malcom have moved on, we have stagnated as far as forward progress. Its more take what we're given than demand what we deserve-

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
I'm working with one.
The guys a natural born leader.
Step Child.
Trust me working it from that angle you get to meet all the resistance.
Meaning against what your trying to do. Not as in, yeah we're in the resistance power to the people.
I'll keep it off politics lets just say my man is extremely knowlegable and positive.
Rare now adays.
Yes there should be more of that.

members online