mixing/scratching gear ?s

trebeatz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
alright, so my friend edits video, and hes really into music and shit too, and he wants to be able to like mix and scratch and shit, but he wants to do it with like any song he wants so he can edit to whatever, and mix songs and scratch if he needs shit like that, he wants to know what he needs for that and im not exactly sure? what would his best bet be? those cdj turntables and a mixer? cus i dont think vinyl would be what he is looking for. any suggestions? he isnt gonna be able to afford like 2 600 dollar turntables and a mixer, just keep that in mind

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
trebeatz said:
alright, so my friend edits video, and hes really into music and shit too, and he wants to be able to like mix and scratch and shit, but he wants to do it with like any song he wants so he can edit to whatever, and mix songs and scratch if he needs shit like that, he wants to know what he needs for that and im not exactly sure? what would his best bet be? those cdj turntables and a mixer? cus i dont think vinyl would be what he is looking for. any suggestions? he isnt gonna be able to afford like 2 600 dollar turntables and a mixer, just keep that in mind
cdjs are his best bet for what he wants to do

members online