Missing In Action

SupaStar

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Whats up folks, its been a while huh... I see y'all been up to bigger, better things. I see the dedicated has remained true to their words to be loyal. Big ups to all y'all. I guess some of y'all probably wondering what has happened these last few months.......not much since all those stabs in the back in New York. I decided to give up the chase of becoming the best there is.......truly though my heart remains and my blood still beats music. I relocated to my home in Jamaica and now chilling as a mug. But as the story goes if its destiny it will find you back somehow.....and it did y'all, I have three hit songs that I wrote and produced thats doing too good for a song recorded in a bedroom. I have two radio interviews lined up and a few record companies calling me up to sign the artistes I produced...But i am taking baby steps I dont want to approach my second coming too hungry ya now, i think that what messed it up in the first place. Anyway y'all I 'll be checking in every now and then.....Holla

T

The Bastard

Krzy K. said:
Whats up folks, its been a while huh... I see y'all been up to bigger, better things. I see the dedicated has remained true to their words to be loyal. Big ups to all y'all. I guess some of y'all probably wondering what has happened these last few months.......not much since all those stabs in the back in New York. I decided to give up the chase of becoming the best there is.......truly though my heart remains and my blood still beats music. I relocated to my home in Jamaica and now chilling as a mug. But as the story goes if its destiny it will find you back somehow.....and it did y'all, I have three hit songs that I wrote and produced thats doing too good for a song recorded in a bedroom. I have two radio interviews lined up and a few record companies calling me up to sign the artistes I produced...But i am taking baby steps I dont want to approach my second coming too hungry ya now, i think that what messed it up in the first place. Anyway y'all I 'll be checking in every now and then.....Holla
SUP BIG GUY

DJFANTOM

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
sup krzy man. iwas wondering what happened to you too. last i spoke to u u had dat studio in bk. i neva got a chance to comne thru. glad things going good for you. keep in touch man foreal. and send me some tracks. of your artists. djfantom (at) gmail (dot) com

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Whatup. Aint seen you since Illsounds.com.