missed you guys

• beat this! voting starts in...

wizard

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 141
hello to all you ill muzik headz new and old
the new ones welcome to the family
the old ones wazsup i miss all of you guys!
do to some health issue's and doctors messing up my surgery on my neck i almost died
been trying to get everything back in order but this so call life we live in isn't easy!
so with out getting into all details i am proudly to say im back with my ill muzik family and i truly missed all of you guys!
fade first of all much respect on getting the site up and running it looks great and for keeping in touch and for the ones who been close like kontent much luvz n respect for holding me down when i was half dead and in the hospital im back also training hard to compete in the golden gloves coming in january do to health issue's i wasnt able to compete for the last 3/4 years!
i am back!!! coming strong with the production and getting ready to step in the ring and complete one of my goals in life that got a minor set back! let get ready to end this year strong and begin the next year!!
much respect always illmuzik!!

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
lol, wow are you serious????????

Thats ..wow.. If you eliminated all the health issues and were just in the ring and still illmuzik after the time away I would have just sorta tripped on that..

But wow with all that too? AND about to hit the ring? thats prety dope man, welcome back hope you hang around here. Good luck on all that!

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
glad that your better now and welcome back.