microkorg

PrOLifiK

Wax Fondling Since 420
ill o.g.
How am I going to hook this up to my computer as my midi controller I was just thinking about...I have a stock soundcard, and my oxygen 8 is hooked up through usb right now. I want to just use the microkorg as my midi controllre now though

andreas

Iller Than Most
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
I have the microkorg. I used it as my midi controller but have now switched to a midi controller with fullsized keys couse I think it's easier to play. But the microkorg has all the traits and is a potent enough midicontroller so it should do well.

Good luck with it all. Peace

PrOLifiK

Wax Fondling Since 420
ill o.g.
I mean do I need to get a soundcard with midi input/outputs to hook it up to my computer or can you do it through usb or something else like that

andreas

Iller Than Most
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
It's not usb driven. It's the oldschool midicables, so you'll need those plugs on your soundcard

BrothaMann

ill o.g.
yo what's up Prolifik? i midi my microkorg into my computer through a tascam 122 soundcard(great sound card in my opinion and costs between $150-200) with midi cables. you should check out the tascam.

PrOLifiK

Wax Fondling Since 420
ill o.g.
Nice yeah thats what I thought im going to get some sort of soundcard in the price range thanx