Mic Preamp plug in

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
hmmmm see if you are speaking on LE, the rig itself has very good pre's on 1&2 inputs on the digi interface....not sure about a plug....mooger fooger might have a pre or some sort of warmer to add some distortion....i use presonus Tube (real gear) though...

N.Y.S.O.M.

A Beat Nut
ill o.g.
hmmmm see if you are speaking on LE, the rig itself has very good pre's on 1&2 inputs on the digi interface....not sure about a plug....mooger fooger might have a pre or some sort of warmer to add some distortion....i use presonus Tube (real gear) though...

i have the Mbox tho

TymE

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
the rig itself has very good pre's on 1&2 inputs on the digi interface...

Not imo they're....mmm..ok. It's the same ones (focusrite) on the Mbox as the 002r.. and i've never found any plug-ins that sound decent. Hardware is the way to go.What is your buget? My best experience has been with a Focusrite Red 7..but that has a pretty big price tag

N.Y.S.O.M.

A Beat Nut
ill o.g.
Not imo they're....mmm..ok. It's the same ones (focusrite) on the Mbox as the 002r.. and i've never found any plug-ins that sound decent. Hardware is the way to go.What is your buget? My best experience has been with a Focusrite Red 7..but that has a pretty big price tag

the mbox2 has a preamp built in it?

N.Y.S.O.M.

A Beat Nut
ill o.g.