MF Grimm disses MF Doom

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
This is some deep shit! i think he might have dissed subrock towards the end when he was saying "r.i.p." about a lot of people who died but when he said subrock he said "r.i.d.". I just happen to have kmd classics and dangermouse both loaded in my mp3 player.. is it me or does Subrock sound like Chris Rock on the microphone? must be related somehow

Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
haven't really listened to mf grimm before...his flow was a bit sloppy at times but it was pretty cool!

Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
he was.

i don't know if it was subrock that sounded like chris rock, but someone in KMD sure sounds like him, lol.

T

The Bastard

that was pretty harsh,and a good track, i though that was his man

pancakebunnny

needs more fartnoise
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
Lame. Homeboy could have came alot harder than that. And not ONE MF Doom/Ghostface comparison?? comeon, that would be a perfect shot to take.... not one at his diseased lil' brother. That's gahhbage.

bluchippa5

Golden Ear
ill o.g.
Vince said:
haven't really listened to mf grimm before...his flow was a bit sloppy at times but it was pretty cool!

i agree.............aight i went do some research on dude, i remember kmd, what he do time for? is he walkin yet?

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Word up, im bout to holler at Fury and see if he heard bout this. he was just in the lab with grimm a couple of weeks ago. You know that nigga is in a wheelchair, right? paralyzed from the waist down.

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
cleverwon said:
Word up, im bout to holler at Fury and see if he heard bout this. he was just in the lab with grimm a couple of weeks ago. You that nigga is in a wheelchair, right? paralyzed from the waist down.

yeah get us the low down

T

The Bastard

am i mistaken, or at one point does he say ''doin songs wit rza, thats funny shit, i remember when you said that he bites big dick''

T

The Bastard

StressWon said:
missin out on what,,,his delivery is average if dat
yeah sum of his flow sounded like it was gettin raped buy sum1 who started rhyming 2 minutes ago

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Yea he aint really nice at all. But the sad story bout this dude is that he was gonna be signed by Atlantic back in like 97 or 98, supposedly gonna be the "next big thing" and on his way to sign the deal, he got fucked up (a car accident i believe), became paralyzed, and the record label canceled the deal cuz they couldnt market a paralyzed rapper. I think this nig is just mad that doom is makin moves and his as is stuck in that chair. u know how it goes. niggas expect you to carry they asses on ya shoulders.