Merkabah -- Recording Artist & Producer

I have worked with Frukwan (Stetsasonic/Gravediggaz), Solomon Childs (Wu-Tang/Theodore Unit), and more.

ughh_merk.jpg

merk.jpg

Merkabah Linktree

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Welcome @MercifulKiller and what's your musical backstory and how did you find the ILL?

Welcome @MercifulKiller and what's your musical backstory and how did you find the ILL?
I've been involved in the hip hop culture for many years. I've been a recording artist since the mid to late 90s.

I'm based in the midwest. In the past I've done songs with Inspectah Deck of Wu-Tang Clan, Hell Razah of Sunz of Man, Kinetic 9 of Killarmy, Lone Ninja, Golden Swords, Solomon Childs, June Marx, Sleep Sinatra, Maze Overlay, Young Dirty Bastard, Atma, Thirstin Howl the 3rd, Chief Kamachi, C-Rayz Walz, Bronze Nazareth, Kevlaar 7, Zagnif Nori, Frukwan, Apreme of Invincible Temple, Lord Goat, and more.

As a live performer I've shared the stage with Cappadonna, Killah Priest, Adeem of Glue, Vast Aire of Cannibal Ox, Kool Keith, Artifacts, Sadat X of Brand Nubian, Obie Trice, Devin the Dude, Young Buck of G-Unit, Del the Funky Homosapien, Craig G of Juice Crew, and more. I also managed a live hip hop band for around 5 years.

abah.jpg

I've been involved in the hip hop culture for many years. I've been a recording artist since the mid to late 90s.

I'm based in the midwest. In the past I've done songs with Inspectah Deck of Wu-Tang Clan, Hell Razah of Sunz of Man, Kinetic 9 of Killarmy, Lone Ninja, Golden Swords, Solomon Childs, June Marx, Sleep Sinatra, Maze Overlay, Young Dirty Bastard, Atma, Thirstin Howl the 3rd, Chief Kamachi, C-Rayz Walz, Bronze Nazareth, Kevlaar 7, Zagnif Nori, Frukwan, Apreme of Invincible Temple, Lord Goat, and more.

As a live performer I've shared the stage with Cappadonna, Killah Priest, Adeem of Glue, Vast Aire of Cannibal Ox, Kool Keith, Artifacts, Sadat X of Brand Nubian, Obie Trice, Devin the Dude, Young Buck of G-Unit, Del the Funky Homosapien, Craig G of Juice Crew, and more. I also managed a live hip hop band for around 5 years.

View attachment 6683

...I became aware of IllMuzik through a post by Golden Swords.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
I @MercifulKiller bet your name is a play on "macabre." I'd kill to have experienced music making the way you have!

Bino5150

~Mo Thugs~
Welcome. I've done a few tracks for/with Solomon Childs as well. Real cool cat.

members online