Mbox/Pro Tools Users??????.....

incogneeto

J.B. LEGACY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
finally got Pro Tools M-Box....now i want to know how Pro Tools users use this program...

do you..

sequence everything in pro tools,

do you just record your song onto 1 track in protools , then use a second track to lay down vocals

...just trying to get input from Pro Toold users to see the different ways its used and to better understand the program...thanks in advance guys...holla

C

Copenhagen

Sometimes I rewire each track in Reason into PT and sometimes I save each track as wav in Reason and load them into PT. After that I mix it down and add vocals, if there is a vocalist for the beat.

E

Equality 7-2521

to do everythign in protools you will need a soft sampler and soft synth plug in. then you basically have everything to do anything. sampling, sequencing, mixing, mastering etc etc. pt is the shit word

CampO

BEAT u DOWN
ill o.g.
IM gonna Copp a Mbox Soon myself I heard its good if you got Live Muscians is that correct ? also If your Planning To Do alot of Sampling in PT what is the Best Soft Sampler ? I have tried Reaktor that seemed Pretty Nice any Other SUggestions ?

Oh ya I was told To get a Mbox instead of a new expensive soundcard . SO the Mbox is like a SoundCard also ?

incogneeto

J.B. LEGACY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
CampO said:
IM gonna Copp a Mbox Soon myself I heard its good if you got Live Muscians is that correct ? also If your Planning To Do alot of Sampling in PT what is the Best Soft Sampler ? I have tried Reaktor that seemed Pretty Nice any Other SUggestions ?

Oh ya I was told To get a Mbox instead of a new expensive soundcard . SO the Mbox is like a SoundCard also ?

YES....MBox is your soundcard......and a good 1......so fuckin crisp and clean sounding......as for protools.......i'm using a fantom where i do much of my sequencing.....then i throw the loops onto protools and arrage them in there

The-Shadow

Ego Sum Vox Manus Deus
ill o.g.
I do all my sequencing on my Fantom and my MPC (The MPC serves as the central sequencer). I then track it all into Pro Tools and record vocals. Then I'll use Pro Tools to EQ it and engineer it or I'll take the session to a mastering studio and do it up there.

CampO

BEAT u DOWN
ill o.g.
Nice thanks for the info im Def Coppin This in dat Case