MASCHINE TruTorials - Slice It Live

• beat this! voting starts in...

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I was just about to post this!

For those that don't know, this is in the new Maschine update 2.4.5.

I don't know who's been following all the drama on the Maschine forums but it's ridiculous. I've never seen such a big bunch of cry babies, jeez. Sure, NI hasn't released an update in a long time but they were even speculating if NI was going to discontinue Maschine! WTF. Whatever happened to just shutting up and making music? So what if there's some bugs here and there, don't tell me you can't make beats because of bugs.

Anyway, had to rant.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
bro i know i dont think they understand just how much Native instruments does. Everything from sound design to electronics R and D. and dealing with flaky ass artists and akai jumpin on their heals
Word. That's the thing. NI even posted about how they were focusing on other stuff for a while and that's why they put Maschine updates on hold for a bit.

The best part is now that I saw their update, I checked their forums and a lot of them are posting how it's not enough! And that there's still plenty of bugs to fix. Well no shit. Some of them are saying 2.4.5 was released to shut them up. LOL it's ridiculous.

What's great is that NI knows these most of these people are not going to jump to Akai or any other competitor.

JCFAX81

Beatmaker
Hey Fade

I have recently bought a Maschine, and you are correct. 90% of thee users of that forum are unhelpful, argumentative, and cry babies. Not a good place for a newbie like me to ask questions at all.

Y'know i asked a valid question and i got alot of people responding RTFM (Read the F****** Manual)....yeah very helpful! I believe making and listening to music should be a communal thing, whereas it seems there are alot of negative, arrogant people on that forum.

I am personally loving the Maschine, but man oh man i won't post on thier for a ling time!

On the other hand, the Novation Circuit forum page on Facebook is absolutely fantasic, everybody is willing to listen and help out. Really good forum!!

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
@JCFAX81 Yeah that's it. I occasionally check the forum to see if there's anything new coming out but all I see is posts of them complaining.

i really question the age of the people on there. its almost like playing COD online 12 year old suburban kids with shitty parents
It's true! I know a few names on there, some used to frequent ILL but the rest are either 12 or acting like it.