MASCHINE TEMPO BPM HELP

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
WHAT UP THO?!
ITS BEEN A WHILE.
ANYWAY...
I BEEN FUCKIN WIT THIS MASCHINE FOR A WHILE & ILL USUALLY SET A TEMPO IN THE HIGH HUNDREDS SO THAT ILL HAVE THE DRUM FLEXIBILITY TO EITHER DOUBLE TIME THE BEAT OR SLOW IT UP.
PROBLEM IM HAVING TODAY IS IM WORKING AT A 62BPM BUT THE CHORUS IS 92 BPM.
I DONT WANT IT TO JUMP DIRECTLY TO 92 FROM 62. I WANT TO GRADUALLY RISE OVER THE COURSE OF ONE BAR. IM THINKIN 62-72-82-92.
HOW DO I ACHIEVE THIS?
THANKS IN ADVANCE.
Che

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Sup Guevara? Long time!

I don't have my Maschine set up right in front of me but I think there was an option to change the BPM per scene, no?

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
PEACE FADE! GOOD TO SEE YOU BRO. ITS BEEN TEN YEARS SINCE I JOINED. CRAZY!
BUT I REALIZED WHAT I WAS LOOKIN FOR WAS AUTOMATION & APPARENTLY THE MASCHINE DOESNT HAVE THAT CAPABILITY [YET] ILL HAVE TO FIND SOME OTHER WAY TO GET IT DONE. ILL FIGURE IT OUT. THOUGHT THERE MIGHT BE AN EASY WAY I WAS OVERLOOKING. THANKS THO. ILL BE AROUND.Che

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Of course it has automation. Just not with the tempo. Have you tried doing it in patterns or scenes?

I'm assuming with 2.0 coming out soon, it will have it but I'm not sure.

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
NAH IT'S A SWIFT JUMP FROM ONE TEMPO TO THE NEX THAT WAY. I HAVE TO "LOAD THE MASCHINE INTO A HOST" ACCORDING TO SOMETHING I READ ELSEWHERE. HOPEFULLY 2.0 HAS IT.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Ya well if you want it gradual, I understand otherwise it would be swift, like you said. If you have a DAW then you can load Maschine into that easily and do it that way.

members online