Martial Arts heads - You'll want to see this.. next level stuff...

Sincock

Fucking Wankers
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 8
So...good.

Weng Weng was a Filipino film star. He's been in quite a few films. That clip included bits from a few of them.

Filipino action films are the shit.

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
im not fellin him but i cant get that shyt outta my head WENG WENG I LOVE U MY WENGGGGGGGGGGGGGG....i shuda been the one to flip that weng weng sample

AMG

God:Mind~Asiatic
ill o.g.
"Agent double O, get in here before you bust a blood vessle"

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
Thats a pretty ill sample in the beginning, after that weng-weng shit! I'd feel bad if I had to fight that little dude....

ill fuck that little nigga up!!!

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
Ill put a tenner on the little guy, what sort of MAN would fight a little dude like that.
You should be ashamed, hes no bigger than my daughter and shes 7, lol

ur daughter want some 2 lol??

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
lol.
In a couple years once Ive taught her some wing chun, and Ill let her go a couple rounds, lol

lol by then my jeet kune do will have enhanced which makes a bad day for ur daughter MWHAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

lol by then my jeet kune do will have enhanced which makes a bad day for ur daughter MWHAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

Fuck the offspin known as Jeet Kune Do, you cant beat the foundation. She will kick yo ass. In 2 years I expect to see her chewing on bricks for breakfast. WIng Chun wins all. lol

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
Fuck the offspin known as Jeet Kune Do, you cant beat the foundation. She will kick yo ass. In 2 years I expect to see her chewing on bricks for breakfast. WIng Chun wins all. lol

no way Jeet Kune do is developed by bruce lee and is a mix of 25 styles including Wing Chun San Shou judo and the deadly praying mantis including much much more...

no way Jeet Kune do is developed by bruce lee and is a mix of 25 styles including Wing Chun San Shou judo and the deadly praying mantis including much much more...
that doesnt necessarily make it better.
Jeet Kune Do borrows heavily from Wing Chun, to the point that wing chun is the basis of Jeet Kune Do.
And just the first form of wing chun is pretty effective, combine the second with footwork and positioning and its a beast, third form with the Bil Jee is deadly.
Wing Chun is tried and tested with time, Bruce Lee was a great Wing Chun practitioner, his Jeet Kune Do, in my opinion is a diluted version. Wing Chun and mantis are 2 completely different styles, one is centreline based, the other has an open defence to draw attacks to the centre.
Do you do Jeet Kune Do on the real?

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
that doesnt necessarily make it better.
Jeet Kune Do borrows heavily from Wing Chun, to the point that wing chun is the basis of Jeet Kune Do.
And just the first form of wing chun is pretty effective, combine the second with footwork and positioning and its a beast, third form with the Bil Jee is deadly.
Wing Chun is tried and tested with time, Bruce Lee was a great Wing Chun practitioner, his Jeet Kune Do, in my opinion is a diluted version. Wing Chun and mantis are 2 completely different styles, one is centreline based, the other has an open defence to draw attacks to the centre.
Do you do Jeet Kune Do on the real?

yes i do along wit kali silat and Muay thai...wing chun and the mantis are completely different but there both part of jeet kune do cuz there are many moves in JKD where the 7 star kick is used for trippin hooking wit the legs and kicks to the knees chins feet and ankels which is part of the style of JKD...

yes i do along wit kali silat and Muay thai...wing chun and the mantis are completely different but there both part of jeet kune do cuz there are many moves in JKD where the 7 star kick is used for trippin hooking wit the legs and kicks to the knees chins feet and ankels which is part of the style of JKD...

There is a JKD school not far from me. I would like to learn Kali, there is a wing chun instructor nearby that teaches kali(Nino Barnardo) , my wing chun instructor taught Mantis, but only to the Bil Gee students. I wasnt good enough for that, there is also a very good southern mantis(course mantis style) school nearby, I would like to stick with the wing chun and incorporate muay thai and kali into the mix, I just have to find Nino's school.
I havent had too much personal experience with JKD, do you still do Chi Sau and Lap Sau training?
I know it incorporates higher kicks than wing chun, and I have long legs so could benefit me.

I havent trained in a couple years, I cant wait to get back into it.

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
There is a JKD school not far from me. I would like to learn Kali, there is a wing chun instructor nearby that teaches kali(Nino Barnardo) , my wing chun instructor taught Mantis, but only to the Bil Gee students. I wasnt good enough for that, there is also a very good southern mantis(course mantis style) school nearby, I would like to stick with the wing chun and incorporate muay thai and kali into the mix, I just have to find Nino's school.
I havent had too much personal experience with JKD, do you still do Chi Sau and Lap Sau training?
I know it incorporates higher kicks than wing chun, and I have long legs so could benefit me.

I havent trained in a couple years, I cant wait to get back into it.

yea i do Lap Sau training every day in a certain part of the class...first we do punch combos maybe wit different variation like maybe a shoulder roll or a shoulder stop or a bob n weave to a 3 punch combo followed by w.e kick is commanded...and then we do power kicks but its really speed kicks cuz in kung fu thas what brings the power then we do w.e stuff the master tells us to do maybe horse stance for a while or life draning exercises and last but not least we do trapping where we use the lap sao wit different trapping moves..a kali and muay thai are different classes in different days and times...i wanna learn praying mantis cuz its my favorite kung fu but like u said i gotta be really really good wit my Chinese Boxing to even start learning it..my Uncle is a 7th degree mantis and tiger so he told me he will teach me when im ready so thas the goal...

members online