Mario Wianans

inrctyhoodmusic

Muzik Militant
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
I just want to know what you guys think about mario wianans...He's Be Be and Ce Ce's nephew..but he went outside of gosple music to make hits in hip hop like I need a girl part 2 which happend to be the hottest song of last summer(2002) Crush on you for mr cheeks and many more...He's a real threat because he can make hits for hip hop and r&b and on top of it all he can sing and he has a hotsong on the bad boy2 soundtrack and the beat is bannans it would be a real hot song if it was just him alone..Foxy Brown is featured on it

soundboy2

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Mario, has a nice sound, he has that hip-pop sound. I respected his work, I didn;t like the "I need a Girl" Trilogy but "Peach and Cream" was a good one. That "Crush on You" was cool.

B

BeatOff

He's pretty good. Most of his beats are all guitar I dont know if he plays the guitar. I hated the rock the party beat though. But the crush on you beat was nice. The I need a girl part 2 seemed like a 2 bar loop over and over again with no change ups.

E

enfinite

yo for real mario winans is mad dope and hes ben slept on for too long by puffy i can tell if he was to do a dolo thing it would blow up like crazy fuck the man behind the boards hook singing status this niggas got mad talent he can get bigger than big i mean how many dolo r&b niggas is out there really doing theyre thing nobody fuck Rkelly his shits getting korny and boring like each song is the same as the last let mario get in the light people would love hiom peace

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
He dropped a solo album a couple of years back. When I was working in a record store, my manager pointed him out to me. I thought the album was fat as hell. Very slept on...he got no promoting. He has a soft style. This was one of favorite albums as far as R&B goes. Nothing trashy at all on the album. Very classy stuff.

If you like Kenny Lattimore, then you'll like his solo album. It isn't like the stuff he is doing now though...

B

beatbeast

I love his production and I think that pretty girl blues is the hottest song on the badbots2 sndtrk this guy is going to be around for a long time

M

Malcomx

Mario Winans and loon just shot a video for loons new single it's a nice track beat is tight loon came correct with the rhymes and Mario added his vocals on the hook

members online