March 19-20, 2011 - Comments & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
If you have any comments, suggestions, or questions about the competition, please post them in here.

Please try to keep the clutter in here to a minimum. We all know that the Beat This! threads get filled up with posts very quickly. Keep it on topic and related to the competition.

Please check the Beat This pages first for answers, and the Beat This posting guide.

Also, be sure to check the Rules section.

Thanks.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
<-win.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
<- in.

2infamouz

Mad Beats, No Angry Vegetables
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 10
im down i havent been in 1 yet

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Im extremely drunk btw..nah neans....

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
@dp - you've come out the hole pretty strong! This is good ish! A little grime (not the perfect sound quality, very hip hop which is GREAT for you...lol.) You've been taking notes and I'm really proud of you...dope submission (eventhough mine is better) I dig this. =)

I haven't listened to everybody else's but looking at the contestants, I know it's some FIRE up in here. Good luck to everyone.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Word...Dp that beat is pretty tough, sir... Nice flow to it.

Mine is better, though.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
I gotta put this out there..."I hate you mofo's! everyone of you in this contest!" BUT WAIT, here's why...you cats are tooo fukkin dope with your beats and it really makes it hard as hell for me to vote. I don't even like voting anymore because there is so much heat that I would seriously rock. I'm not gonna call names but even the beats that weren't in my top 5 picks were fire and deserve props. I mean it's really a double edged sword to me but it is what it is. I think voting really boils down to your preferences (for the most part...sometimes I wonder what the hell a few other voters be thinking with their picks but thats a matter of preference as well...).

Anyway, I don't hate any of you for real, you guys are dropping some serious heat and I hope you continue to do so. It's what makes the comps fun and very competitive. Keep up the great work, win or not!

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
Sucio and Dp's had the strongest energy and stood out a bit more

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
Congrats Chris!

Status
Not open for further replies.