Management

Bucky Ruckus

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 27
Hey whats going on?
I am focusing alot more on representing/managing other producers as of right now.
I am new to management, but i have been educating my self on the music industry for a while now
and i have a few contacts, nothing huge, and i have good people skills, So I am currently seeking a producer
to be like my "flagship" producer i guess you could say, and i am going to assume all the business side of the music for who ever it is and see if i can make shit happen for them.

So if you are interested, and you make HITS, and wanna take a chance on me and let me try to further your career, hit me up with some material to check out, and we will go from there.

buckwild38@hotmail.com

Thanks,
-Fleetwood Da Mack-

www.fleetwooddamack.tk
www.myspace.com/fleetwooddamackonline
www.soundclick.com/fleetwooddamack

shadeed

Go Digital or Go Home
ill o.g.
Hey whats going on?
I am focusing alot more on representing/managing other producers as of right now.
I am new to management, but i have been educating my self on the music industry for a while now
and i have a few contacts, nothing huge, and i have good people skills, So I am currently seeking a producer
to be like my "flagship" producer i guess you could say, and i am going to assume all the business side of the music for who ever it is and see if i can make shit happen for them.

So if you are interested, and you make HITS, and wanna take a chance on me and let me try to further your career, hit me up with some material to check out, and we will go from there.

buckwild38@hotmail.com

Thanks,
-Fleetwood Da Mack-

www.fleetwooddamack.tk
www.myspace.com/fleetwooddamackonline
www.soundclick.com/fleetwooddamack

What part of Kentucky are you from?

God

Creator of the Universe
ill o.g.
What does your management contract entail? Please don't say it's "standard." What percentage do you take? Do you ask for money up front (not a good sign)?

This is interesting.

eldiablo

KRACK HEAD
ill o.g.
What does your management contract entail? Please don't say it's "standard." What percentage do you take? Do you ask for money up front (not a good sign)?

This is interesting.

I'm quoting God here for God sakes, the mid-west where were at doesnt have a real boom going on now. so.....questions i would ask are:
whats your % ?
how many gigs can you set-up?
do you have knowledge of managing tours?
are you willing to relocate and or travel?
if i was willing to give you a test run, would i have to sign any kind of contracts?
what could you do for me that i couldnt do for myself?
what would you do in a situation when a club/venue owner/mgr. wanted to fuk us out of our $$ ?
and if i was making you money would you take a bullet for me?

check out this --- > www.myspace.com/cyclopeansuperhero

peace,

...eldia...

members online