Management company finally launched!

Bucky Ruckus

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 27
I finally found the time to launch my new management company, Ruckus Management Group.
For those of you that submitted material to me in the past when I was looking to manage some producers, sorry for not getting back with you, my schedule has been hectic with work and everything, but I am now finally available for managing a few producers. I am looking for two hot producers to market and shop their beats. If you are interested please send me a Demo kit with all your contact info, photos, and a beat sampler to: buckwild38@hotmail.com

Having any key placements is a plus, this just lets me know you have something to offer and you are serious about your work. If I get back with you about joining the Ruckus Management Group team, then we will discuss royalities, percentages, etc.

The website will be launched soon.

A little bit about us:

Ruckus Management Group, is a full fledged independent management company that markets and represents our clients throughout their career in music. Founded in late 2007 in Greenup,KY, Ruckus Management Group is an artist/producer management company on the rise that represents artists in the genre of, but not limited to, Hip Hop/R&B music. The powerful roster includes artists and producers you should soon start hearing at the top of the music charts.

More than artist representation, Ruckus Management Group is a working Hip Hop/R&B production company which caters to the needs of industry pros as well as independent artists all over the world. Leading the production team With his love for hip hop and producing, Ruckus Management Group's CEO and founder, Bucky "Ruckus" Hensley, puts all he has into molding and developing some of todays hottest talent.

The young mogul in the making, hopes to bring his love of music to people young and old around the world.
While still building his young company and scouting new talent all of the time, Bucky tends to make an
impact in the music industry world for years to come.

Bucky "Ruckus" Hensley
CEO, President, Founder

Attachments

• RMGlogo.jpg
    RMGlogo.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 142

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
Having any key placements is a plus, this just lets me know you have something to offer and you are serious about your work. If I get back with you about joining the Ruckus Management Group team, then we will discuss royalities, percentages, etc.

Good luck with your new company.....BUT

Based on what I quoted up there^^^. If I've had key placements before on my own or with another company that got me that or those placements, why would I need your company? Have you had any "key" placements and if so with whom? Have you placed any producers music before and if so with whom have you placed there music with. You say "this just lets you know we have something to offer and that we are serious about our work". If we've already embarked on that journey why would we need the services of your company. What is your company's track record. Reads like you would be using what I've already done to quick launch your company! I may be wrong but seems like someone would retain your services as an inside connect to get placements. Meaning you would already have relationships with some influential people in the music industry and could help me cut through the "red tape" and middle men.

I'm not trying to knock your hustle I'm just saying! You may want to think about adding what you've done for other producers in the game to your mission statement. Sounds like you're a producer yourself so how's is that going to work as far as another producer placing there lively hood in your hands in hopes that'll get priority treatment when you're probably shopping your own music? If you're a full time producer yourself I just don't see why another producer would want to retain the services of your company.

If you could explain what you do and what you've done further in regards to this new business maybe I could get a better understanding.

Bucky Ruckus

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 27
Thanks Fade..

This is a new company so we have no major placements yet, all i was sayin is that it would be nice if you did, the reason being, this lets me know people are serious and will work for it, i dont want people that just do it for a hobby... I have some production placements with T-Bo (former No Limit recording artist), but nothing real special. And i am not focusing on my production anymore, the only thing im doing with my production is providing my recording artists with my beats. You dont have to submit music to me if you dont want to, i just know alot of cats on here are lookin for representation, so im tryin to provide some services to try to help some producers out.

check us out at, www.myspace.com/ruckusmanagementgroup

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
You dont have to submit music to me if you dont want to

This I know! I wasn't trying to offend you Fleet. Those were "good" questions that you as a business man in this field need to be able to answer when being approached by a "serious" artists or producers. Anyway man....B Ez and good luck with your company.

members online