Malt Liruoqs x Arvin Armani-Madhouse official!

StoneLockProd

New to the site
Battle Points: 34
@Armani and I have teamed up for a 9 track EP. He dropped the beats. I dropped the vocals. This is the first single off the upcoming release. I rhyme under the name Malt Liruoqs.

The album is called “Bastard” and will be out in weeks.

I made the video. I ain’t shit with after effects. But fuck you!! lol. Enjoy.

Yo congrats on the dropping the ep. Im Really not a fan of armani's production style but sonically it sounds good. I do like ur vocal tone and respect ur pen. Love how you touched on some sensitive subjects especially about ur father. It's not easy showing vulnerability. Salute. So yeah, beats, meh. Vocals I fuck with. Just my opinion ofc.

StoneLockProd

New to the site
Battle Points: 34
Yo congrats on the dropping the ep. Im Really not a fan of armani's production style but sonically it sounds good. I do like ur vocal tone and respect ur pen. Love how you touched on some sensitive subjects especially about ur father. It's not easy showing vulnerability. Salute. So yeah, beats, meh. Vocals I fuck with. Just my opinion ofc.
Thanks. That’s dope. I feel half the time that the beats carried the tracks but I’m my own worst critic. We elevated each other in the end.

Im Really not a fan of armani's production style but sonically it sounds good. beats, meh.
mind if I -as a humble feedback receiver- ask what you'd have changed if it was up to you? and wdym "sonically", like mix-wise?

This should be the most popping thread on this whole fucking site.. if we're all being honest.
maybe it'd need a more clickbaity title like "ME & ARMANI TOTALLY DROPPED AN ALBUM" or sum with like MrBeast's face on it, shamelessly tagging like 45 people on it too.

mind if I -as a humble feedback receiver- ask what you'd have changed if it was up to you? and wdym "sonically", like mix-wise?
Skrrrrr?