making dirty songs clean

eldiablo

KRACK HEAD
ill o.g.
i have some radio stations interested in some of my music and i was wanting to know what is the easiest way or ways to make dirty songs clean. im not going to re-record.
thanks
eldia

C.P.

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
take the acapella and silence some words
sound effects over silenced words
reverse the swear (not for a lot)

eldiablo

KRACK HEAD
ill o.g.
like i said they have been mixed down already, i dont cuss much maybe a f-bomb here and there for expression.

C.P.

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
In that case you may have to put silences to the 2-track. If you mixed them, it's really not hard at all.

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
the classic reverse on the curses always works well

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
In your case you can go with the reverse's that Fury mentioned but that would reverse the whole track in those spots. Another subtle way is to lay sound effects over them with some slight drop downs (not necessarily drop outs) of volume in the exact same places. You could also drop the two tracked song in your DAW, add a vocal track or 2 and put some adlibs over them. F bombs definitely have to be unrecognizable though. If they get a slight hint of that word radio by law can't FUCK with it.....lol

P.S. If I hear ya shit on the radio I'm suing u until your forked tail falls off for not giving me credit for the kutz, scratching and mixing down of couple of your songs u Satanic bastid!!!!! JUST LETTIN' YA KNO....

eldiablo

KRACK HEAD
ill o.g.
P.S. If I hear ya shit on the radio I'm suing u until your forked tail falls off for not giving me credit for the kutz, scratching and mixing down of couple of your songs u Satanic bastid!!!!! JUST LETTIN' YA KNO....

oh hell naw!! lol you know this was going to get a response..... yeah i was going to ask you about that.. when this album comes out. what name do you want me to put down for all of that. the time is getting near. i just wanted to get some shows out of the way, work on my fan base, and travel a bit before i go dropping albums. and another thing i wanted to bring up, i was in atl for over a month and i tried to get ahold of ya, what happened? i'll be back down here soon doing shows and whatnot. next time we def gonna have to connect up.
peace
and thanks again

ps after this first album drops i plan on doing more, time wise. through my networking i met a few more artists not musicians but people that draw.lol so this gives me more album covers and cool merch to sell. so if anybody here wants to lace me with some beats i'll be more than happy to give em a listen. i plan on having albums where i dont do any of the production on em. plus, i have enough material for a few more ep's at least.

and another thing if any of you need t-shirts (or any merch type clothing) on the low, i got the hook-up. my guy is %100 professional and will work with you. all you have to do is ask for the hero deal or discount.

eldiablo

KRACK HEAD
ill o.g.
do like jzone, keep all the cursewords and reverse the rest :)

lol since i dont cuss much the whole damn thing would be in reverse and for .5 seconds it would be like "fuk" then reversed. lol
alot of my beats do sound cool in reverse>

members online