makin the vocals tight as hell

M

Millenium

Please Dont Say Reason Or Halion

I've tried most software sequencers and I just dont think Reason stands up to Fruityloops! It's cool you use something different because that's phat! I've just tried other programs after fruityloops and never liked many of them! I will say that I liked Orion Pro but of course that was another Cakewalk Product! Get at me homie and maybe you can present some of those programs from your point of view and I'll grab a copy from somewhere and you can show me the in's and out's of Reason or Halion! Stay Up

M

Millenium

Yeah it does have a gay name

cats dont really know what i make my beats on! They think I'm using a MC or a MPC! lol yeah it is cheap but the results are ill!

C

Copenhagen

Re: Please Dont Say Reason Or Halion

Originally posted by Millenium
I've tried most software sequencers and I just dont think Reason stands up to Fruityloops! It's cool you use something different because that's phat! I've just tried other programs after fruityloops and never liked many of them! I will say that I liked Orion Pro but of course that was another Cakewalk Product! Get at me homie and maybe you can present some of those programs from your point of view and I'll grab a copy from somewhere and you can show me the in's and out's of Reason or Halion! Stay Up

I started using Fruity approx. 4 years ago, and liked it then, still do, but having seen the possibilties in other programs like extended Cubase or Reason (especially the new 2.5 that's coming out) it ws just a natural switch I made just over a year ago. I know Fruity has expanded too with a lot of gadgets (have not checked them out to much) and that you can make real nice beats in it...even know guys who got record deals from using Fruity. Of course it all depends on your talent what you are able to make in any program.
I like Reason for the setup, the virtuel studio, it makes my life easier.
When you want to make drums, you plot in the ReDrum drum machine and choose your kits or individual drums and do your stuff.
Also you have a synth, a sampler, a loop machine, an extended sampler + 1-2 other machines.
Then you can also attach different effects like reverb, chorus, compressor, filter + 4-5 more effects, either directly to the mixer and add the effect from there or to each individual machine.
There is automation and a whole lot of other nice stuff.
Also, with ReCycle and the new Reason 2.5 (which incl. a better reverb, a vocoder eq, a unison and approx. 4 other gadgets) + propellerhead are currently testing an additional program called ReLoad, which makes you able to use Akai format samples in Reason, where you load them through the ReLoad machine.
Anyway, it just works for me...

members online