Make basslines that will literally make someone shit themselves!

FuzE

i make beatz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 99
MarkN said:
its not a myth it does work its just its almost impossible to do, beacuse of all the different things you have to take into account !
more importantly has anyone heard of the frequency that makes women have an orgasm ; )

Now you're on the right track.

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
god damn lol..if me and my boys were chyllin and my man said listen to this beat...and we shitted in our pants from the bass that wud be an awkward moment in my life.............

ill o.g.
I don't kno if the brown note will actually make someone shit themselves but i do know that one of Hitlers brainwashing techniques was that before he would do a speech, all through the town he would have huge speakers playin a low bass frequency that no one could hear but it would vibrate their insides and make everyone feel sick and then when he would start his speech he would turn the bass off so they would all feel better and the people subconsiousely would equate themselves feeling better with what Hitler was saying. So yea there is such thing as the brown note

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
i saw them do an experiment on a program on TV. they got some guy to sit on a toilet and fired the sound his way. he DID shit himself, i can confirm that.

they also transmitted the frequency through the TV to the viewer's ears. i thought this was a bit illegal...

anyway i stuck it on MUTE after a couple of seconds, not a chance that was gonna happen to me.

sAfE.

trykome

CEO DFM Promoter/Emcee/Turntablist /Producer-(+)-
ill o.g.
i thought that was what main stream hip hop was for ? Nelly makes me wanna shit myself lol