M-Audio Trigger Finger

Ruimixx

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
I'm thinking about getting one of these and the best price I'v found on the web is $129.74. (Amazon) Anybody know of a better price than this. Thank you in advance! Peace.

O

open mind

ruimix try both out before u decide to buy one of those.check the pads and the feel of them wich you prefer more to avoid dissapointment.

Ruimixx

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Appreciate if fellas. I'm calling around to stores in the city to go and play around with them. (No Pee Wee)

Deadbeat

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
If sensitivity/velocity is a big deal to you while laying down your drums, I wouldn't suggest the MPD16. Also, if you're using WinXP and don't have MIDI capabilities, I would again suggest avoiding the MPD16, as the USB connection is notorious for crashing WinXP at random. Just my two cents. The Trigger Finger pads are slightly softer as well, imo. Slightly.

DJ Udo

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
The Trigger Finger is nice...

$129 is a damn good price... amazon right? Definitely try it out in person. you won't be dissapointed.

Ruimixx

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Alright folks, I just got my trigger finger last night!!!! I haven't had a chance to mess with it too much, but I plugged it in and was already banging some ish out! The pads are dope!!! While I was at the guitar center last night I got to mess around with the MPC 2500 for the first time. Dayyuummnn!!! But the sensitivity of the pads on the trigger is great!

Oh yeah, guitar center price was 149 but they price matched amazons for 129. Hey that's lunch money holmez.

O

open mind

CONGRATS!!!!!!! iam happy for you my friend. now let hit them pads!"

Ruimixx

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Thanks Open, man I'm hyped!!!! Seven more hours in this cube and then I can get to the crib and bang em', lol!! Torture.

manguino

Pressure Makes Diamonds
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 7
sorry if it's a bit off topic, but are there any latency issues? how about compared to the other midi controllers? congrats by the way, i'd be hella happy as well!

Ruimixx

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I have an M-Audio Oxygen 8 keyboard and that seemed to have more latency issues. Basically, I think the trigger finger is more responsive. I've already recorded some stuff and they are more on time then the keyboard. If you tweak that buffer length time just right (FL studio), you'll have some good results.

Thanks man, yeah so far so good.