lyricist lounge(rawkus)

lilhatedon

none of Y.G.D.B
ill o.g.
was talkin so some hip hop head the other day and he said that the lyricist lounge had some kind of dvd/vid which had the bathroom chiper stuff on there and stuff like that just wondering if any one can clarify if it is true i've never heard of it but let me know

ill o.g.
I think they have a website on the net, just search lyrist lounge. Or get yourself a P2P program and downloa......Borrow it from somewhere else.

S

Spade

lilhatedon said:
was talkin so some hip hop head the other day and he said that the lyricist lounge had some kind of dvd/vid which had the bathroom chiper stuff on there and stuff like that just wondering if any one can clarify if it is true i've never heard of it but let me know
I asked Wordsworth about a DVD of the Lyricist Lounge and he said he wish they had one. So if there is one it must be bootlegged or he doesn't know about it.

lilhatedon

none of Y.G.D.B
ill o.g.
Studiophile1234 said:
I think they have a website on the net, just search lyrist lounge. Or get yourself a P2P program and downloa......Borrow it from somewhere else.

lmao yeah all u get is the mtv shit they did and some dirty something something but like i said i heard if i ain't heard figure some americans would know i guess not lol

members online

No members online now.