Lupe is the truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artistix

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 11
So I just heard the bootleg version of Lupe Fiasco's New CD and I must say, I am very impressed with the production. Besides the fact that lupe is a ill MC the beats on his album is crazy. See I just got the scratch magazine for this month and he talks about the producers on each track. These producers aren't even big name producers but they have laced him with some fire. Did anybody else hear Lupes bootleg version of his NEW CD what did yall think about the production and the CD in general?

Bobby Ffitch

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
shit, need to find a way to get that. dude is Nice, but the best part is his production. kinda reminds me of some slightly more mainstream masta ace.

adomav17

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
i read somewere that Lupe said that only 6 of those tracks in the bootleg will be released in the ACTUAL album... he said somewere that he just finished recordin a few of his tracks with jayz, pharrel, and some other dudes... so the bootleg is just half of whats gon be in the official copy

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
lupe's beats are takin it back. real hip hop.

Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Alot of people "spawning" from Kanye is nice. Check out Rhymefest as well...

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
Yo Lupe is nasty..that kick push joint is off the hook..its real lyricism and its about time i see some of that on a 106 and park countdown and that beat is just rawwwwwwwwww

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online