Looks Like Im Stuck

Craig Gantt

Microphone Violator
ill o.g.
2 days ago an advisory to evacuate Houston only problem for me is my grandmother needed to get her truck out of the shop before we left because nobody had money to rent shit. The freeways are backed up to Chicago the estimated time to get from Houston to Dallas (nearest safe city) is 25 hours, to make matters worse the gas stations have been out of gas since yesterday, what we're worried about is the storm catching us on the freeway, the people on the freeways now have no way to get off the freeway and they're stuck, theres 4 more freeways that'll be opened up to try and cure the traffic problem but time is runnin out the storm is supposed to hit tommorrow. Im not woried about myself im a survivor but in camp we have babies and old folks that cant deal with the flood waters. The wind isnt supposed to do much damage but Im stressed as hell pray for us........

Lex

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Damn, I'm really sorry to hear that man. I hope they manage free up those roads. Good luck, and stay safe mate.

andreas

Iller Than Most
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Yeah man. Best wishes upon your safety.

And man, if it gets to close. Don't go out on the freeway in the last hour. Rather stay home and sit it out in that case.
Just my opinion. But the weather on the open freeway seems to me like a NO NO.

Be safe kid / A

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
good luck son! be safe and your fam too!

Craig Gantt

Microphone Violator
ill o.g.
^^^yeah we got backroads but everybody knows'em lol youd do better on the freeway, I just got some good news my cousins found a gas station and the freeways are openin up Im gone kenfolk :) Ill holla at yall when all this shit is over Im headed to Dallas

p.s. note to Bruce if you dont know yet the Mayor is tellin us to get the fuck out now, so if youre plannin on stayin just dont cuzin l8r

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
Craig Gantt said:
^^^yeah we got backroads but everybody knows'em lol youd do better on the freeway, I just got some good news my cousins found a gas station and the freeways are openin up Im gone kenfolk :) Ill holla at yall when all this shit is over Im headed to Dallas

p.s. note to Bruce if you dont know yet the Mayor is tellin us to get the fuck out now, so if youre plannin on stayin just dont cuzin l8r

wow, thats good news son,,,be safe!!!!

Equelizer

BEAT HEAD LOCKER
ill o.g.
I hope yall make it through homie....i will pray for you and family..peace.

Freakwncy

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 17
best of luck to everyone in TX.... may god bless everyone.... Fade... looks like i might be off the TX next.... Damn, yo...

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
hope you and you family make it out safe man. peace

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
wow.. graig, bruce, all of you in the area..... stay safe, PLEASE hit us up as often as you can (i know that will be difficult) but let us know.

peace and God be with you.

Craig Gantt

Microphone Violator
ill o.g.
Im back, the storm luckily it didnt hit houston, the trip to dallas was 22 hours when I found out the storm was gonna miss Houston i had fun out there I went to Fort Worth (Funkytown) and Irvin seen a few hoods in different places. New orleans got hammered again thats fucked up but at least all of my family from ther were over here. Im under the firm belief that the prayers and positive thoughts yall had for me kept this storm away thanks yall ;)

J Rilla

Tha Fresh Prince of L.A.
ill o.g.
Craig Gantt said:
Im back, the storm luckily it didnt hit houston, the trip to dallas was 22 hours when I found out the storm was gonna miss Houston i had fun out there I went to Fort Worth (Funkytown) and Irvin seen a few hoods in different places. New orleans got hammered again thats fucked up but at least all of my family from ther were over here. Im under the firm belief that the prayers and positive thoughts yall had for me kept this storm away thanks yall ;)
Glad to see your allright....u ever catch up with Bruce?