Looking for co producer on a track... will pay!

alkota

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Hey guys, one of my artists has a dope, very well known sample he has brought me. Im not sure about you guys, but I always get producer block when people bring me samples. Unless it jumps out to me when im digging its super hard for me to make anything unless I really enjoy the sample!

That being said. Im looking for someone to basically ghost produce a track under my direction. Youll get co production credit and when the album drops some promo and buzz. The plan is to have this be a lead song, possibly a single, but I highly doubt it. The sample clearance has already been takin care of.

Ill pitch some money your way, it won't be much, since im an in house producer and the label is independent. If it gets distribution you will be taken care of and we can draft a basic contract, etc. But again its an indy and we all know how the indies dream big!

If you are remotely interested please PM asap! Im working with Reason 4.0 / Pro Tools... so its a bonus if your bangin beats using either... but as long as we can get tracked out audios we are golden.

hit me up

H&R

DJ Nice // Crack City
ill o.g.
your pm box is full

Im interested ... You can check my myspace and see I have some well known credentials
from being reviewed in XXL Magazine to being featured on MTV Mixtape Monday.

myspace.com/djnice013

thanks for your time

T

The Arkitekt

Alkota, the link is broken for the sample you sent me, your box is full. You mind sending a different link? Thanks

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
Al - Do you have a higher quality version of the sample? WAV by any chance...At least 16/44.1....
Yer gonna end up with a bunch of joints that are soundin pretty lo-quality if your having people flip a m4a.

members online