LOL Grandmaster Jay

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
Oh man, watch this video

I think this is a guy who is jealous of everyone who made it and now he's butt hurt.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
None of this makes any sense! What a fucking scam. "GrandMaster Jay" Hip Hop Pioneer! LOL, nobody has ever seen this guy before LOL wtf.

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
^^ except D-beam doesnt use laser but a sensor, this thing is 4 channel laserharp with transport functions.

Being a dj, and taking this to stage is prone to being rediculed for the rest of your show. Its exactly like people who arent dj's and mimic'ing scratch moves in the air, then fuck up the needles on real tt's.

no class, no skill...

slik da relic

RS Jedi
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
like really haha

the KISS 96 FM Mastermix Championship Tournament in which he eliminated 189 DJ crews by both rapping and dejaying on what appeared to be 4-6 turntables simultaneously.

to pull that off and never to be heard again amongst dmc champs of those days

The dude's never been legendary, but hes about to be forever known as that imposter-dj.

D

DJ Mixtron

I just saw this Grandmaster Jay in Cleveland and began researching him and all the drama he stirred up this past November. Ive read a ton of negative and positive stuff about this dude that has come out in the last two months and I must say that he has gotten more publicity than any other dj I have ever seen. The Beamz demo he gave was actually pretty solid with the turntables and Serato together. I wouldn't use it though. But it seemed more people were interested in him rather than the gear. I saw the new video he just posted and read the interview he gave to some magazine and now it all makes sense to me. This was an Old School dude that got back in the game and did it by hook or crook.I don't jump on bandwagons without doing my research and Im not biggin this guy up for how he did it but see for yourself. A lot of us are just hearing the name Grandmaster Jay outside of the hardcore dj world for the first time minus the drama. Watch this video is at The magazine interview is at https://www.facebook.com/TheLegendaryGrandmasterJay/posts/660230590685162Is this guy the next Paris Hilton level Celeb DJ?? He's gettin booked?

members online