Logic Studio 9 Users!! Leits Get this Sh!+ CraCCin!!!

Tr3ydeeze

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Logic Studio 9 Users!! Lets Get this Sh!+ CraCCin!!!

I know a few of us Have Logic Studio 7,8, or 9.... Lets Liven it up and start sharing tips and tricks. I'm very busy with a full time carrer and a studio to run so I know how it is but we need make this fourm Live Son!!! C'mon Ominous, Steez, LDB and others yeah yeah Im callin yall out!! lol.

Peace.

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
I'm basically using Logic 9 as a sound module right now. I haven't recorded vox in a minute but that is where I'm really going to dig into what Logic can do. That's along with doing a little mixing and mastering with it. Right now Abelton 8.05 is still my Million Dollar Baby and I'm trying to get a work flow together where I can use both. I have a membership with MacVideo so I have access some good Logic tutorials if anybody wants to know something specific about Logic. They have an entire tutorial dedicated to the new flex tool.

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
I don;t have any tips or tricks yet but what I am doing is uploading the kits with some of the Logic Projects in it. So if you want, you can download those and see what's going on in them.

The live links will be up by Monday. I'll come back in here and post them. I am still using an older version but I do plan on going up to 9 eventually. I want to get a Mac Book Pro first before I add anymore software to my setup.

Tr3ydeeze

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I hate the fact that they didn't include any "decent" Bass cabs of pedals. SMH