Lil Wayne vs Kanye Thread

Who is the All Time God and crowning Glory of HipHop, and who would win in a bar figh

• Kahngay

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • Lil Weasel

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
I'm not going to participate in the poll because like Kurt said "it's bullshit" lmao. NO real bashing has happen on ILL for a minute....thanks for trying Relic!

Neither are "hip hop Gods", both are very talented and they stay on there grind. U may not like what they do or say but you can't knock there hustle!

H&R

DJ Nice // Crack City
ill o.g.
in a head to head raw spit 32 bars each ... wayne is taking the cake no matter if you like him or not.

kanye is not a lyrical rapper, he just happens to make good songs people enjoy.

if were talking straight up RAP theirs TONS of people that can rap lyrical circles and embarass
kanye in a battle or just a straight up who spits the better 32 ... Half the game can rap circles
around kanye. Again kanye just makes music people enjoy dude is far from a alyrical beast. If
Kanye is the best lyricist thats a sad day for hip hop to me.

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
in a head to head raw spit 32 bars each ... wayne is taking the cake no matter if you like him or not.

kanye is not a lyrical rapper, he just happens to make good songs people enjoy.

if were talking straight up RAP theirs TONS of people that can rap lyrical circles and embarass
kanye in a battle or just a straight up who spits the better 32 ... Half the game can rap circles
around kanye. Again kanye just makes music people enjoy dude is far from a alyrical beast. If
Kanye is the best lyricist thats a sad day for hip hop to me.

ur right but 90 percent of the Emcees nowadays can rap circles around Lil wayne as much as they can Kanye

slik da relic

RS Jedi
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
am i missing something here? Kanye's rhymes are clearly not garbage... and Wayne dont even make beats... Kanye puts crazy puchlines in his rhymes, and sublims... did i mention, Wayne doesnt even make fukkin beats? wtf???!!!

32 bars thats alot of 4 letter words wayne would have to come up with ....
lol... i guarantee 10 of those words will be same... spelling and all.

da relic

A

ABB

honestly lil wayne is a great lyricist. Kanye is not NEARLY as good lyrics wise. And all of you dissin Wayne, c'mon don't be so stubborn. He has a great voice and spits some ill ass shit.

manguino

Pressure Makes Diamonds
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 7
i'm kinda embarassed that jay z was murdered by kanye on his latest single

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
yup the student is becoming the teacher. Maybe now Jay'll have a reason to get off his ass!

members online