Let me introduce myself

Nitecrawller

ill o.g.
Hi guys, I am haitian and living in Mascouche wich is the suburbs of Montreal and I have been making music for a few years now (on & off).I did some beats for Rainmen and Chapin 2 local talents from Montreal who got signed to a small label (we did not have a lot of experience back then).I had a partner at the time and started a company with him but things went sour when he wanted to take money from the company funds.We split up and I stopped making music for awhile so now I'm getting back in the beatmaking game trying to create and find a sound for myself.Eventually I would like to work with someone else for the creative ideas that 2 minds can generate.

So here I am trying to learn more stuff and share with a community.

Nitecrawller

Deca

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Hey wadup night. im from MTL 2 son. i heard a couple of things from you way back in the rainmen heydays. happy2 see ya in here. by the, how are the rain boys doing?

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Welcome to IllMuzik. This site is FROM Montreal! Quite a few of us on here. Yeah what's up with Rainmen? Haven't heard anything from them in a while (then again I haven't been looking for anything local).

O-H-TEN

aka Tha' NVZABLE DRAGON
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Welcome to tha' site Nitecrawller! Man, I like that name. Looks like Monteral is posse thick up in here!
LOL!
ONE

Nitecrawller

ill o.g.
Thanks guys,

(you should holla at producer gyal, she is hatian and from montreal also. Once of the tightest producers on this site tooo)

Before I do that I gotta make sure my shit is tight before showing anything, don't want to look like a fool
specially in front of a lady :)

But it's nice to feel welcome

Later

Producer_GyaL

IllMuzik First Lady
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 182
Nitecrawller said:
Thanks guys,

(you should holla at producer gyal, she is hatian and from montreal also. Once of the tightest producers on this site tooo)

Before I do that I gotta make sure my shit is tight before showing anything, don't want to look like a fool
specially in front of a lady :)

But it's nice to feel welcome

Later

LOL you are funny! I didnt see that message of yours. Man, no matter how your music sound we will all be there to support you and help you in any way. OR, maybe you can help us too. Nobody is a fool. Funny, theres a lot of haitian here. Represent lol... Where's Wyclef now? JOKE