Let Free Come on Every one show what you got

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MIKELABZ

Cold Truth said:
wackness, oh wackness, where for art thou, wackness?

BACK UP YOU CANT COMPETE WITH THE RHYME/ SEEN UR BEST DAYS WHEN U WERE DOING PANTOMIME/ MAKE YOUR FACE LOOK DISCOURAGED WITH NO COURAGE/ RHYME SKILL IN ADVERSE CONDITIONS ALWAYS FLOURISH....

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
MIKELABZ said:
BACK UP YOU CANT COMPETE WITH THE RHYME/ SEEN UR BEST DAYS WHEN U WERE DOING PANTOMIME/ MAKE YOUR FACE LOOK DISCOURAGED WITH NO COURAGE/ RHYME SKILL IN ADVERSE CONDITIONS ALWAYS FLOURISH....

*yawn*

you sure showed me.

M

MIKELABZ

Cold Truth said:
*yawn*

you sure showed me.

U KNOW WHAT SUCKS ABOUT U?

1. U THINK EVERYTHING THAT IS ANYTHING IS ABOUT U
2. U THINK THAT ANYTHING THAT ISNT FROM U IS WRONG
3. U HAVE NO SENSE OF HUMOR
4. U TRY TOO HARD TO BE SMART

SO AGIAN... THANKS FOR UR VALUABLE HATERESQUE INPUT...

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
ouch. are you serious? geeeeez......... lighten up.

i said...

"*yawn*. you sure showed me... "
i wrote some smart ass lines..... i say that shit to my friends....... i say that shit to viceverse all the time... since when do smart asses lack a sense of humor?

you who really does suck? dantson.

know what else? he's a smart ass too. he'll "get" the joke. its a joke, its playfull, toungue in cheek. chill man..... nobody is attacking you.

i dont really get the hostile reaction to it, but hey, ok, whatever, i'm bowing out of this, i'm not getting baited into another stupid 3 page argument...

pancakebunnny

needs more fartnoise
ill o.g.
Hey f*** you, cold truth, you suck. Your icon sucks. YOUR BEING A MODERATOR SUCKS!!! I WILL GET GEORGE DOUBYA BUSH ON YOUR KNOBTWISTING ASS!!!

Oh... wait. Now I get it.

Ha... haha. ha.
I'll go pack my things now.

M

MIKELABZ

Cold Truth said:
ouch. are you serious? geeeeez......... lighten up.

i said...

"*yawn*. you sure showed me... "
i wrote some smart ass lines..... i say that shit to my friends....... i say that shit to viceverse all the time... since when do smart asses lack a sense of humor?

you who really does suck? dantson.

know what else? he's a smart ass too. he'll "get" the joke. its a joke, its playfull, toungue in cheek. chill man..... nobody is attacking you.

i dont really get the hostile reaction to it, but hey, ok, whatever, i'm bowing out of this, i'm not getting baited into another stupid 3 page argument...

I GUESS THE JOKE WOULD BE FUNNY THE FIRST COUPLE OF TIMES, BUT NOW ITS JUST OLD AND ANNOYING....SOMEHOW U DEFY THE ONE CONSTANT IN THIS REALITY: CHANGE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online