Let Free Come on Every one show what you got

Status
Not open for further replies.

zawlin

ill o.g.
Let Go Who Want To Be First >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Show up

Abc we going down the history, to leave you with blood or sweat that the mistery, asian boriqua now that a officially, fi fy fo fum stop sucking on you thumb, here we come hit you with a bottle of rume, so wipe that white thing i know it's cum, once we hit you with a pipie we'll give you a 10 cent napkin to get the blood wiped. i'll leave ya wit red and white like a pr stripe. got to go brb later

incogneeto

J.B. LEGACY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
zawlin said:
oh well i guess we go first
here we go>
Abc we going down the history, to leave you with blood or sweat that the mistery, asian boriqua now that a officially, fi fy fo fum stop sucking on you thumb, here we come hit you with a bottle of rume, so wipe that white thing i know it's cum, once we hit you with a pipie we'll give you a 10 cent napkin to get the blood wiped. i'll leave ya wit red and white like a pr stripe. got to go brb later

UR REALLY WACK, U JUST PLAIN OL' DESERVE A SMACK, I'M A CRACKER ON THE ATTACK, UR A CRACKER JACK, ONLY BLOOD U WIPE IS A HEMMROID IMPACT, HAHAHAHAHA THIS ISHIT IS FUNNY!!!!!!! JUST A LIL OFF THE HEAD N LAUGHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111 HAHAHAHAHAHA

M

MIKELABZ

An Old Rap Of Mine...

Curtains.

Hook.
Curtains Curtains
Next Nigga To Cross My Line
Curtains Curtains
Step Nigga Im The Boss This Time

Curtains Curtains
You Thot Shyt Was Sweet
Curtains Curtains
Now U Feel First Hand Lyrical Heat

Its Curtains For Yall Niggas
Out Here On The Streets
You Know Like I Know You Either Walk
Or Get Made To Mincemeat

I Was Young Sipping Tahitian Treat
Hyper From The Sugar
From Frosted Shredded Wheat
Duex Oh Year Old Walk To My Own Beat

Never Stopped The Trend
Therefore Never Saw Defeat
I Block Shots Like Deke
Ut Oh Tho I Punned On Mutumbo

Yall Can Gut Hoes
And Fuck Em In They Butt Holes
I Was Born By Myself
Thats Just My Luck Yo

Yall Niggas Stuck Tho
Second Gear Aint Fast
Started At Clover Value City Gritty
Then I Had To Upgrade My Stash

Hook.
Curtains Curtains
Curtains Curtains

Curtains Curtains
Why You Thot Shyt Was Sweet
Curtains Curtains

For The Beat
I'll Relay This Message For Ya
I Hate Ya Guts
I Wont Hesitate To Ignore Ya

Snitches Adore Ya
But I'll Tell Ya Straight To Ya Face
I Carry 6 Keys
Plus A Full Can Of Mace

No Need To Drop Pockets
With A Fist In Your Eye Socket
Gotta Fight And Live For You
Right Up The Block Kid

Sit On This Speak On That
I Aint A Messenger Boy
So I Dont Follow No Rules
A Kid Like R Us Of The Toys

Hook.
Curtains Curtains
Curtains Curtains

Curtains Curtains
Curtains Curtains

Man Ive Heard It All
Cheerz, Hello, Ola, Greetz
Not Once Was I Ever Convicted
Or Accused Of Being A Cheat

Im A Straight Up Hustla
With Only What I Need Possessed
I Must Confess That Its No Competition
Cause Theirs No Test

Bring Yo Best Talent
I'll Take It To The House
And Pawn Your Weight In Gold
With The Click Of My Mouse

On Ebay I Sell Hotter
Then A 1 Dollar Starting Price
For A 1999 Squater
Air Bags Still Intact Dont Bother

Hook.
Curtains Curtains
Curtains Curtains

Curtains Curtains
Curtains Curtains

DJ Hoppa

Broken Complex Records
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 50
At Last, the roosters came home to crow on the day REAGAN passed a good person & president MY ASS. /

Who remembers the Iran/contra clash when the magical stars were graphed that was gonna save us ALL /

When the sky began to fall, DONT CALL ME AMERICAN if Ronnie represents the true red and white blue SUMERITAN /

One Tuesday in July, I sigh as 70 thousand try to see the dead cyclops' eye.

Forgetfullness was his truth, Karma doesnt lie /

Tax money shouldnt buy Taps, for cats who peddle CRACK into our VEINS /

You WONT bomb and MAME in my FUCKING NAME

Im done praying to your WHITE JESUS

The Passion of Christ misleads us

Enough with the tough guy routine

Too MANY dead Black and Brown Marines, it seems, so we can have cheaper gas and White-Washed Von Dutch Jeans

-Mine+Us

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Beans beans the musical fruit/
The more you eat, the more you toot

iLLVA1

Hitman for Hire
ill o.g.
DJ Hoppa said:
Too MANY dead Black and Brown Marines, it seems, so we can have cheaper gas and White-Washed Von Dutch Jeans
-Mine+Us

You don't know what trust means, til you got a rough team, cats who will die for you let guts spleens, ribs and organ spill from enemies, if i ruled the world terrorism would be a memory, i'm tired of cats tempting me, on the dime scale i'm a ten to be, iLL, he gon attack, in the whip heat on my lap, live's on the line the streets will react, you got ya first amendment rights but i think Jesus was black, these lil niggas hungry pray for that, these loyalists who misuse Islam spray for that, grab ya gats and make em clap save Iraq, but for better reasons then revenge and oil, then again if someone tried to murder my father i'd be loyal, but not at the price of my own people, too many conspiracies we don't know evil, til the truth comes out just hope we make it, to see it why strip em down like Black in the basement, like Belly and dmx, talk shit and you'll be next, those committing the crimes aint shit, but you'll be less, but fuck it change the subject, these hata's still hating and birds still clucking, i don't trust none so ya word is nothing.......

iLL HOLLA

zawlin

ill o.g.
my eyes stay red your chick stay giving me head. talk shit you gonna end up looking like a dead prez in shreds. man go back to your old girls wit wipe cream and wet dreams. put some sprinkles on them wrinkles. man thats yucky. man keep taking i'll make you the bride of chucky. man you talking hear this crackatic feel the automatic to make you see static. man if this is a game see the graphics. i got this scared like anne frank in the attic.

yo i'm a respond wit a shit that a make ya scared like a vietnam bomb kids remain calm. this is a messege i can't hear you and your rhymes still gives me an headach. (zaw ) ya you said it. (1:40) run to file an exit press quit. cause shit. you stuck off purple rain and shit stains. this is the boss get ready to be scared like the jews in the haulacaust.

zawlin

ill o.g.
it's a shame. ya cats try to rule the game
it's a shame. your going in the flames.

check it's a shame when i talk you stay quite. It's shame that this guy plays wit guys privates. man my rhymes spread like small box. It's ok that your gay come out of the box. how can this cat become the hottest if he came out of the closet. your girl looks like a mr. o shit didn't i see her in jerry spinger. man it's a shame your girl gives me emails. tell your girl mmmm well go to hell. she's a specament that can't be identified. she's looks like oprah not eating to make her look terrified. man your the wackest. man i'm the wrestler to body slam you and purposly miss the matress.

zawlin

ill o.g.
yeah this is EZ in the mother fucking house, ready to pop u in the mouth, if u try to talk shit , 45 hit, u in da body, ill make sure u dont live u no body, this is the gangster rap, gangster is back, yall basted is wack, yall niggiz is faqs, now that the facts, im in ABC with the Dip staly, I dont even have to sell on the coner im rich now, these bitchest dont even know how, im dont live in ya town,
if i did u is history afficially, pussi afficaially, u fucking fruity loopy, stop acting fruity, u wack, ur name tagg said "FAQ".......................................................................................EZ IS HERE BITCH, holla back grow up

M

MIKELABZ

StressWon said:
There I sat broken hearted/ I had to shit, but only farted.......

I FLOAT THE RIVERS UNCHARTED/ TO COME BACK TO WHERE I STARTED...

zawlin

ill o.g.
i look fly wit nikes and dykes. these cats more marks thats the size of hickies. i'm the scarface looking dressy instead of aka i come through wit a mersedi. the pounds of these cats aint heavy. abc we be deadly, if you pop guns to my bitches next thing you know you gonna be begging for jesus.
it's the abc you better beleave it. make ya sadder than a boy who never clevlege.we'll blow your ryhmes into peices, they u "were" good sorry i missed,beaware of the bricks and the low and high kicks. hit you with a shit you see in the kunfu flicks.one hit 2 hits. man you'll get done wit an ich bitch.

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
helix said:
I thought we promised not to do this shit on here.

If im right i think cold called it "NetCing"

i was hoping we would never subject ourselves to this again, but alas, i was wrong. oh well. i cant technically close it, because it isnt breaking any rules. lets just not open it anymore! lol

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Is it me or is this kid's slang just all wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online