Lasik Anyone?

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
And thereby one of Clevs new gadgets!

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!

Awesome. I'd make my StressRobot to the mexican work in my yard.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
All that money on your eyeballs but can't get an ILL 4 LIFE account! Shame on you!

Congrats though, it's a bitch wearing glasses, sometimes I want to poke my eyes out in frustration. Yes, I'm aware that I would then be blind.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
All that money on your eyeballs but can't get an ILL 4 LIFE account! Shame on you!

Congrats though, it's a bitch wearing glasses, sometimes I want to poke my eyes out in frustration. Yes, I'm aware that I would then be blind.

Lol, i'll get one when the price drops. ;)

yea yo, i been wearing glasses since 2nd grade man. i still cant believe it, its fucking great.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83

Reading the crappy font here ruined his eyes, you should kick out for it Fade!

Im keeping the glasses for now, I like having an accessory!

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Ima still rock specs for the look once in a while. but now i can get the rimless ones i always wanted but couldnt cuz my script was too high.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
I've actually been thinkin about gettin the surgery noiw that it's available for people who need reading glasses. Whe I called around last year, none of the offices offered it. I hate weari glasses just for reading and the pc.

You sure about that yo?? Cuz from what i read, they'll never be able to fix that being that its from muscle deterioration, not the eye itself.

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
You sure about that yo?? Cuz from what i read, they'll never be able to fix that being that its from muscle deterioration, not the eye itself.

i guess i need to go and check in person after a test. I got a astigmatism. After looking it up it deals with the lens. Who knows, once I have the dough i'll go for a consult.

DJFANTOM

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
ive been seriously thinking about getting this done for a while my self. 10 years wit glasses and 2 now with contacts (which is a b*tch to maintain) but i dont got the money. back when i worked for the city my health insurance woulda covered it but i was too scared. lol

but yeah theyve come aloooong way with the surgery now. alot of people including alot of sports stars have gotten it and it seems pretty safe now. if i ever get the money or some good health insurance again ill get it. im tired of these conracts and cleaning em etc...

yo cleverwon good to hear everything went good and im dlad it workedout for you

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
ive been seriously thinking about getting this done for a while my self. 10 years wit glasses and 2 now with contacts (which is a b*tch to maintain) but i dont got the money. back when i worked for the city my health insurance woulda covered it but i was too scared. lol

but yeah theyve come aloooong way with the surgery now. alot of people including alot of sports stars have gotten it and it seems pretty safe now. if i ever get the money or some good health insurance again ill get it. im tired of these conracts and cleaning em etc...

yo cleverwon good to hear everything went good and im dlad it workedout for you

Thanx brothaman, and make sure you research before you choose a place. The place i went to did Tiki Barber's eyes and some other celebs, and they teach other places how to do the surgery which is def good.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
They do have it for people with my symptoms, it's called, Conductive Keratoplasty. Say that 3 times fast.

Yea, they can do it if you have astigmatism, i have it.