Lab relocation

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
Happy New Year Ill, I have been scarce and have made no beats for about a month because I have been moving since the 22nd of December, the most stressful thing I have ever gone thru and purchased my first house, but the highlight is the lab I am building and soundproofing in the basement so I can finally use my Event monitors LOL instead of the headphones I used in about 90 percent of my joints, anyhow there is nothing like the american dream of owning your own crib it would have been great to have used the money I made selling beats but I would be lying if I told you I did....once I am finished I will put up the lab pics!

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Congrats! That's a dream of mine too, to get a house and get it all hooked up. Make sure you post those pics, I'm sure everyone wants to see it.

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
Congrats my nig, my first thing is gonna be buy my moms her first house!

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
Nice work BigD!

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
well thanks, but yall know the old timer and hobbyist that I have become at this, but i am sure that someone on Ill that's got the real music hookup (up and comers)like Swiv or Afrique or Sanova will be able to do that off the strength of the music and beats easily and be posting their crib up soon...because really I think everyone thats doing music aspires to be able to have everything they wish for after the hours of labtime spent, anyhow I will have the pics up soon!

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
congrats homie.